FYI Brian Wilson

Oh. I thought this was the thread where you were going to tell me what time you were picking me up.

I wasn't bothered anyway. My hair needs washing.

Damn, I was hoping for a better offer. If no-one else wants to go ( and I'm leaving this thread open till the last minute) straight from work would be goodish.

Damn, I was hoping for a better offer. If no-one else wants to go ( and I'm leaving this thread open till the last minute) straight from work would be goodish.

Really? You wanna hit Birmingham centre at 5.30/6 towards the NEC? I did that on Friday and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. But whatevs. What time does it start et al? I'll see if I can free up my diary.

Starts 7.30 and I'd quite like to eat first so yes, I do want to arrive in Brum 5.30-6ish.

Anyone want to fly in and save me spending an evening with Nemo? There are direct flights to Birmingham from the USA (but probably not Canada).

Last edited:
Starts 7.30 and I'd quite like to eat first so yes, I do want to arrive in Brum 5.30-6ish.

Anyone want to fly in and save me spending an evening with Nemo? There are direct flights to Birmingham from the USA (but probably not Canada).

It's true. Flights from Tampa go to Birmingham. If you get on one in the next few hours you might win a free Brian Wilson ticket. And save me from spending time with DJB.