FYI Brian Wilson

Excellent, PM me your flight details and I'll meet you at the airport. Do make sure it's Birmingham UK not Birmingham Alabama you go to as I'm not picking you up from there.

in like 1997 i saw what was left of the entire band play. i think the only one missing was dennis wilson? seems like someone else wasn't there either...

OK I've got you on the 11.23 from Tampa International with a return the next morning arriving 5,21pm local. If you could send me the £1467 by paypal ($2,200) I'll cancel my arrangemts to pick up Enemy and organise a limo for Birmingham International ( at your expense obviously).

in like 1997 i saw what was left of the entire band play. i think the only one missing was dennis wilson? seems like someone else wasn't there either...

Well it would be hard for Dennis to be there seeing as he died in the 70's iirc. Also Brian doesn't talk to the rest of them so I doubt he was there either. Seems like you may have watched Mike Love's beach boys tribute band.

OK I've got you on the 11.23 from Tampa International with a return the next morning arriving 5,21pm local. If you could send me the £1467 by paypal ($2,200) I'll cancel my arrangemts to pick up Enemy and organise a limo for Birmingham International ( at your expense obviously).

Let me know if they don't pull off these travel arrangements and I'll drive over to yours after work.

You may have seen them on their 1997 Summer tour in which case you may have been lucky enough to see one of Carl Wilson's last appearances. By then, the band was Mike Love, Al Jardine, Bruce Johnston and David Marks but Carl joined them on that tour before his death a year later. Both Brian and Dennis would have been missing from the lineup.

Tonight's set list

1. Do It Again
2. Catch a Wave
3. Dance, Dance, Dance
4. Girl Don’t Tell Me
5. Salt Lake City
6. Surfer Girl
7. Please Let Me Wonder
8. Don’t Worry Baby
9. I Get Around
10. Add Some Music to Your Day
11. Do You Wanna Dance