Breaking Wind Thread (probably spoilers)

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,301
Steam
mattressfish
So... We just saw episode 2.

* Is Saul working with Chicken Man? They made it seem that Saul was hiring the PI, but the PI called Chicken Man instead.

* How could Chicken Man call off the Death Brothers, unless he sent them? That makes zero sense.

Ideas?

Bets on how long before Walter caves in for the $3mil?

Saul has to be working with chicken man. I'm guessing chicken man is a higher power than the old bell ringer guy(Tuco's dad or grandfather) that sent the death brothers so he was able to call the death brothers off when Saul's spy spotted them

Saul has to be working with chicken man. I'm guessing chicken man is a higher power than the old bell ringer guy(Tuco's dad or grandfather) that sent the death brothers so he was able to call the death brothers off when Saul's spy spotted them

hmmm, i guess tucos dad could have sent them. doesnt make a whole lot of sense, but its the best suggestion Ive heard...

didn't you see the part where the death brothers visited tuco's dad in the retirement home and they used a ouija board for him to spell out walter white? how does it not make sense for tuco's dad to send them? he wants revenge for walt getting his son killed

didn't you see the part where the death brothers visited tuco's dad in the retirement home and they used a ouija board for him to spell out walter white? how does it not make sense for tuco's dad to send them? he wants revenge for walt getting his son killed

he cant even talk, how the heck could he have arranged it? he certainly didnt draw the pic of heisenberg that the death bros had...

he cant even talk, how the heck could he have arranged it? he certainly didnt draw the pic of heisenberg that the death bros had...

you missed the part with the ouija board then where he spelled out walter white for them?