WTF Breaking News: Vatican can prevent autism!!

Re: Breaking News: Vaccinations can prevent autism!!

...asked the women after birth if they had the flu...

What a bullshit study. Half the time, people don't even know the difference between a cold and the flu

Last edited:

I have a friend who is doing his PhD studies on the flu vaccine. The hypothesis is that the flu vaccines are actually doing more harm than good because of the potential to cause mutations and whatnot plus they are only making guesses as to which viruses are going to be prevalent in any given year. I still believe the flu vaccine is a waste of time and I've been trying to figure out why they are pushing it so hard. I feel like someone somewhere is making a boatload of cash off of it.

'Alledgedly' != has autism. He has it or he doesn't, and it's quite obvious the older a child gets.

i dont believe he has it.
he has never been officially diagnosed by anyone.
i have spoken about this friend here numerous times. shes a fucking psycho bitch, she reads too much shit on the internet and SHEs the one who says her kid is autistic.
he does have SOME of the characteristics (flapping his hands and arms/lining up his toys/and some other shit i dont remember) but the doctors said he MIIIIIGHT be on the low end of the spectrum... but according to her he is a rabid autistic child.

i think shes a fucking idiot who needs a bitch slap and should take responsibility why her kid wont eat veggies (she blames it on his autism) and why her kid acts up in class...
she wont let him play with anyone (unless she approves of the parents) and then calls his "lack of social skills" on his autism!

NO YOU EVIL CONTROLLING CUNT ITS NOT AUTISM ITS YOUUUUUUUUU.

this is her future....

the-waterboy.jpg

Denmark has a great record's keeping system, and a great medical system.
If you look beyond bad reporting, you'd likely find that they actually used medical records to verify what the mothers experienced during the pregnancy...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22686389

That study was about a possible relation of children getting sick from 0 - 19 months and autism. The study concluded that there was no relation.

edit: And again, they simply asked the mothers.