Thread Breaking News: Disney buying Lucasfilm for $4 billion.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
"For the past 35 years, one of my greatest pleasures has been to see Star Wars passed from one generation to the next," said George Lucas, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Lucasfilm, in a statement. "It's now time for me to pass Star Wars on to a new generation of filmmakers."

Prepare for Episodes 7 through 500.

lol, disney is already making a new star wars. let me guess, jar jar binks is going to visit the na'vi or something super gay like that

*shrugs*

Lucas already beat that dead horse into hamburger anyway. I swear, the Clone Wars show on Cartoon Network is better than the prequel movies.

this. 20-30 years ago this might have bothered me, but george lucas can (and does) suck a dick. I could care less.

Not like disney is all that bad either, they put out some decent flicks.

whatever liam

smoking_090210_0.jpg

granted, if I went to the bar tonight, and knocked down a jack and coke or 12, I'd be right back on them, and that sucks.

granted, if I went to the bar tonight, and knocked down a jack and coke or 12, I'd be right back on them, and that sucks.

I quit like 7 years ago. And yet I still enjoy them on occasion. The key is to not let those 2 or 3 at the bar every several months turn into a pack or two a day thereafter.

Last edited: