Breaking new ground...

Detman101 said:
Yes, I'm going to do just what you and NME have recommended.
It is the only way that I'm going to retain my sanity...

and my heart.
:(
just remember man, if shit doesn't work out there will be someone else

Detman101 said:

and my heart.

Just do what you feel is right for you and for her.

Desslock said:
Just do what you feel is right for you and for her.
and remember doing what you think is right for her probably isn't right for her; that's what makes women emotional wrecks

Detman101 said:

and my heart.
I think this is going to be your best course of action. Keep those questions in mind and ehenver she does something that constitutes an answer to one of them, check it off in your head. If you reach a time that she does all of those things, then it's right. On the other hand though, you have to kinda set a mental time limit to this, you don't want to wait forever either.

Drool-Boy said:
THATS NOT A VARY CHRISTIAN THING TO SAY MISTER BUNNAH

God will forgive me.

You motherfucking cocksucking shit eating goat fucking ball licking Texas twink. :mad:

God bless you. :heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
You're obviously expecting a lot out of this girl. You're not getting it. Maybe she's perfect for you, but you're not perefct for her, it happens. She's never going to love you as much as you love her, it's hard to find a balance of emotion between two people in a relationship but it sounds to me like its all stacked in your corner. :heart:

Yep, all the emotions are stacked in my corner. When we're together all she can do is look at me and smile and words never part her lips. Whereas I am always able to tell her what I'm feeling and what is in my heart.
She just sits there with a grin on her face. It leaves me feeling like an ass and totally stupid like she is just playing games and tricking me into being used or something.

This all seems like a stupid sick game that I don't don't want to play again.
:mad:

Desslock said:
God will forgive me.

You motherfucking cocksucking shit eating goat fucking ball licking Texas twink. :mad:

God bless you. :heart:
so wait, are you a christian or a catholic?

CletusJones said:
I think this is going to be your best course of action. Keep those questions in mind and ehenver she does something that constitutes an answer to one of them, check it off in your head. If you reach a time that she does all of those things, then it's right. On the other hand though, you have to kinda set a mental time limit to this, you don't want to wait forever either.

Oh I have set a date. If she doesn't come around by late next february i'm out. Simple as that.
Till then I'm going to bury these stupid useless love feelings and find something else to do. Maybe I'll take two or three classes next semester.

The list will be in my head until then...waiting for satisfaction.

Detman101 said:
Yep, all the emotions are stacked in my corner. When we're together all she can do is look at me and smile and words never part her lips. Whereas I am always able to tell her what I'm feeling and what is in my heart.
She just sits there with a grin on her face. It leaves me feeling like an ass and totally stupid like she is just playing games and tricking me into being used or something.

This all seems like a stupid sick game that I don't don't want to play again.
:mad:

Maybe just be she finds it hard to articulate her thoughts. Does she ever show her feelings in physical ways instead of verbally? You might be able to speak openly about how you feel about her, but she may find it hard to respond as eloquently as you.