Breaking new ground...

elpmis said:
dude, don't take this the wrong way

SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY, RUN FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE

:lol:
Hahhahahhah...you're probably right but that cracked me the hell up.
:lol: ++++

elpmis said:
and furthermore, if you turned born again christian just to be with her you need to grab a sac and get the fuck out of dodge

Now that's one statement we both can agree on.

Desslock said:
Sounds like she has some serious issues to work out. I think she's confused.

Perhaps, but perhaps it's still too early in the relationship as well?

Detman101 said:
No, I'm not insane. I just broke the addiction.
I've encountered three women that have wanted to f*ck in the past 2 years. Twice in my office and with my ex gf at my house. I just didn't want them that way. Yeah the thought was there but the thought of the attachment it would create bonding them to me was just not what I wanted. If I'm going to ahve that bond with someone it damn well better be someone I want to bang 24/7.
:p
you can still bang them 24/7 for 3 months and then let them go.

elpmis said:
and furthermore, if you turned born again christian just to be with her you need to grab a sac and get the fuck out of dodge

No no no...I did not get saved to be with her. I honestly truly wanted to give my life to God.

Detman101 said:
No no no...I did not get saved to be with her. I honestly truly wanted to give my life to God.
Christ gave you life, why the fuck would you want to give it back to him?

are you an indian giver or something?

just kidding, look snuggle tits, do yourself a BIG favor and find a sane girl

Love,

elpmis

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well some people just have a problem with that. Me for one. If I was dating you I'd probably sit back enjoying you tell me about your feelings, whilst being immobile to tell you about mine. :)

That sucks. You wouldnt believe just how much that hurts luv.
It's the sound of one hand clapping...
:(

Detman101 said:
That sucks. You wouldnt believe just how much that hurts luv.
It's the sound of one hand clapping...
:(

I don't care how much it hurts someone, I just find it very hard to get out my feelings. You should try to be a bit more understanding instead of expecting someone to get over huge hurdles for you all in one jump.