Breaking new ground...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Detman101 said:
Yep, all the emotions are stacked in my corner. When we're together all she can do is look at me and smile and words never part her lips. Whereas I am always able to tell her what I'm feeling and what is in my heart.
She just sits there with a grin on her face. It leaves me feeling like an ass and totally stupid like she is just playing games and tricking me into being used or something.

This all seems like a stupid sick game that I don't don't want to play again.
:mad:
you have to remember that not everyone is as open with their feelings as you are. that was a very hard concept for me to understand, especially since I can tell anyone about anything.
 

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
2,275
0
0
50
Miami
Detman101 said:
Trust me, it's not the want of sex with a woman. I haven't had sex with a woman in over 2 years and honestly I don't miss it that much that it would influence my actions in a relationship.

2 years are you insane? :eek:
 
D

Detman101

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
Maybe just be she finds it hard to articulate her thoughts. Does she ever show her feelings in physical ways instead of verbally? You might be able to speak openly about how you feel about her, but she may find it hard to respond as eloquently as you.

Yes, she kisses me on the neck and cheek. Our lips brushed once but she doesn't want to really kiss till we get to the altar...if ever. I think that is bloody insane but she claims that it is so that she doesn't lose her focus on God. Meh...whatever. I don't really have a problem with it. I can wait easily.. but she seems a but nutty.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
CletusJones said:
you have to remember that not everyone is as open with their feelings as you are. that was a very hard concept for me to understand, especially since I can tell anyone about anything.

Yeah, that is just nuts to me??
She is totally vocal about everything else but she can't express what is in her heart? It just doens't make sense to me....
:confused:
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Detman101 said:
Yes, she kisses me on the neck and cheek. Our lips brushed once but she doesn't want to really kiss till we get to the altar...if ever. I think that is bloody insane but she claims that it is so that she doesn't lose her focus on God. Meh...whatever. I don't really have a problem with it. I can wait easily.. but she seems a but nutty.
dude, don't take this the wrong way

SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY, RUN FOR YOUR GODDAMN LIFE
 

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
3,047
1
482
52
MD
Detman101 said:
Yeah, that is just nuts to me??
She is totally vocal about everything else but she can't express what is in her heart? It just doens't make sense to me....
:confused:

Sounds like she has some serious issues to work out. I think she's confused.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
and furthermore, if you turned born again christian just to be with her you need to grab a sac and get the fuck out of dodge
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,802
5,857
723
Robin Hood Country
Detman101 said:
Yeah, that is just nuts to me??
She is totally vocal about everything else but she can't express what is in her heart? It just doens't make sense to me....
:confused:

Well some people just have a problem with that. Me for one. If I was dating you I'd probably sit back enjoying you tell me about your feelings, whilst being immobile to tell you about mine. :)
 
D

Detman101

Guest
I.C.Water said:
2 years are you insane? :eek:

No, I'm not insane. I just broke the addiction.
I've encountered three women that have wanted to f*ck in the past 2 years. Twice in my office and with my ex gf at my house. I just didn't want them that way. Yeah the thought was there but the thought of the attachment it would create bonding them to me was just not what I wanted. If I'm going to ahve that bond with someone it damn well better be someone I want to bang 24/7.
:p
 

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
66,513
34,214
1,323
51
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Detman101 said:
Yes, she kisses me on the neck and cheek. Our lips brushed once but she doesn't want to really kiss till we get to the altar...if ever. I think that is bloody insane but she claims that it is so that she doesn't lose her focus on God. Meh...whatever. I don't really have a problem with it. I can wait easily.. but she seems a but nutty.



I dont like the sound of that ooooooone bit