Breaking new ground...

NeedMoreEmo said:
Hard living with someone and having to avoid fucking.
Yep, just like it's hard for me to believe that Jesus Christ didn't have a relationship with Mary Magdalene, ya know?

elpmis said:
look bro, you're gonna get burned here - you don't throw questions like that all at once to a girlfriend in test format, it's a huge turnoff and it looks like you don't trust her.

now, should all of these questions be answered by her? YES! But IN TIME.

that's why it's important to just be boyfriend and girlfriend for awhile so IN TIME these questions are answered not by just "yes or no" answers, but by her actions. that way you know IT'S FOR REAL and you can trust the answers

Well, if the answers lead to "No" over the span of the next year then what? I' just wasted a whole year that I could have been with anyone else who can treat me right and love me the way that i need to be loved and who does actually love me...
See what I'm getting at?

Detman101 said:
Yeah, that is more stress than I can bear.
:(

If I'm honest with you; you've only known this girl a month and a half (or been dating, whatever) you shouldn't be expecting huge commitments. She's already agreed to marry you, you should let this relationship run its course and let her love grow instead of expecting answers to everything you want to know so early on. Give it some more time.

elpmis said:
Yep, just like it's hard for me to believe that Jesus Christ didn't have a relationship with Mary Magdalene, ya know?

Um, that was his mom dude.

Detman101 said:
Yeah, that is more stress than I can bear.
:(
I hope that one of these days you'll believe that Christ just wants you to be happy and to be a good person.

I think those that wait for have sex are influenced by their "holding out" when picking their mate in life

Religion is so fucking wack.

Come to my side and just be spiritual :)

NeedMoreEmo said:
If I'm honest with you; you've only known this girl a month and a half (or been dating, whatever) you shouldn't be expecting huge commitments. She's already agreed to marry you, you should let this relationship run its course and let her love grow instead of expecting answers to everything you want to know so early on. Give it some more time.

Oh okay fine I'll do it. *grumble*
You're completely right in that it's only been a short time *grumble*
but its gonna be rough burying these feelings till the time is right.
So if I seem a but cold or angsty please forgive me.
You know that I...you know how I really am.

elpmis said:
I hope that one of these days you'll believe that Christ just wants you to be happy and to be a good person.

I think those that wait for have sex are influenced by their "holding out" when picking their mate in life

Is your name meant to be like that or did you just fuck up when entering the color? :D

Detman101 said:
Oh okay fine I'll do it. *grumble*
You're completely right in that it's only been a short time *grumble*
but its gonna be rough burying these feelings till the time is right.
So if I seem a but cold or angsty please forgive me.
You know that I...you know how I really am.

I know how you really are hon, I know suppressing such deep feelings is a very mean feat but try your hardest for now, eventually you'll be able to tell her without holding back and the feeling will be completely reciprocated. :heart:

elpmis said:

My wife and I waited. It was worth it to us.

elpmis said:

Trust me, it's not the want of sex with a woman. I haven't had sex with a woman in over 2 years and honestly I don't miss it that much that it would influence my actions in a relationship.