Breaking new ground...

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
I know how you feel. I love someone in some ways that you discribe. Unfortunately he doesn't feel the same, even though I thought he might. So my feelings are wasted. I never thought I could forgive so much towards someone, but I have. I should never want to talk to or see him again, that's the way I always was before I met him, but that's not the case. I just can't imagine not having him in my life some how, some way. I wish he could hear my heart, I wish he knew. All I want is for him to be happy, so I step aside and try to say nothing.

Detman101 said:
...
I thought a lot about my relationship with the woman I want to marry.
I thought a lot about my past relationships and how I never gave anyone a chance to redeem themselves. The first time they messed up I kicked them to the curb. I thought about how I feel like such a jackass all the time because I love this woman so much I forgive her for things I would have dumped anyone else for. I thought a lot about how anal I was with everyone else. It made me want to apologize to all of my exes...but then I came back to myself and said "to hell with them" and dropped the idea. :p

Anyway, just venting/talking here today. Feeling like a jackass cause I care so much. Why does love make me feel stupid? Will anyone I am with be able to reflect the level of devotion and responsibility to love that I feel inside?

Damnit, it's always the pretty ones that kill ya.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
BigDov said:
Yes, you're right- but you're the only one that can determine if the changes are for real and permanent, or just band-aiding a bigger problem. You know what I mean??

Yep, I fully understand.
I have come up with a list of questions to ask her that will validate whether or not she really feels the way she says.
If she cannot answer these questions then I know that her supposed love is either immature or non-existant.

Now onto the planning for presentation.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
NeedMoreEmo said:
If she can improve then it won't be forever, and the fact that you're doubting it so much more than is normal in a relationship means things aren't working. You shouldn't be second guessing yourself and hoping she'll change, people don't change, they're always the same they just have blips.

That is what I was deathly afraid of and was afraid to admit.
:(
It hurts...but thank you luv.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Kevlar said:
I know how you feel. I love someone in some ways that you discribe. Unfortunately he doesn't feel the same, even though I thought he might. So my feelings are wasted. I never thought I could forgive so much towards someone, but I have. I should never want to talk to or see him again, that's the way I always was before I met him, but that's not the case. I just can't imagine not having him in my life some how, some way. I wish he could hear my heart, I wish he knew. All I want is for him to be happy, so I step aside and try to say nothing.

I cannot say nothing. I have to end this guessing-game and come to terms with this. I've been hiding long enough and forgiving far too much. If she cannot be what I need then I need to just go and find someone who is what i need.

No other way out of the undertow.
 
D

Detman101

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
I say ya just bag the girl with the size D boobs

That is also an option. She already has a kid too so I could go ahead with my vasectomy that I want to get without worry. AND she is into motorcycles as well!!!

:D
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Detman101 said:
That is also an option. She already has a kid too so I could go ahead with my vasectomy that I want to get without worry. AND she is into motorcycles as well!!!

:D



Sounds like a winner to me!
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
if you don't mind me asking:

- how old are u?

- how long have you been dating said girlfriend?
 
D

Detman101

Guest
I am 28 as of Oct 16th.
I have been dating her for about a month and a half now.
I have loved her and been in-love with her for over a year before we began dating.
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Detman101 said:
I am 28 as of Oct 16th.
I have been dating her for about a month and a half now.
I have loved her and been in-love with her for over a year before we began dating.
cool

just wondering: have your feelings for her strengthened since you've been with her, meaning you care about her more now that you've been with her?

sometimes we admire things we can't have - I was crazy about a girl for like 8 years, she was a good friend and I loved her so much. one day I asked her if she wanted to start dating and it turned into a relationship - after about the 6th month I realized some of my feelings for her were just infatuation because she was so fucking hot. we weren't compatible at all as far as boyfriend and girlfriend went! I had to break it off
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
and believe me, it was hard, she was hot and I had the biggest crush on her for 8 fucking years!
 
D

Detman101

Guest
elpmis said:
cool

just wondering: have your feelings for her strengthened since you've been with her, meaning you care about her more now that you've been with her?

sometimes we admire things we can't have - I was crazy about a girl for like 8 years, she was a good friend and I loved her so much. one day I asked her if she wanted to start dating and it turned into a relationship - after about the 6th month I realized some of my feelings for her were just infatuation because she was so fucking hot. we weren't compatible at all as far as boyfriend and girlfriend went! I had to break it off

My feelings for her have tripled since we have been together. I know that I love her and I am in love with her and that God put her in my life. I am going to ask a set of questions to her that will let me know if she feels the same way or if she is just "Infatuated" with me.
 

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
7,875
2,521
523
Detman101 said:
My feelings for her have tripled since we have been together. I know that I love her and I am in love with her and that God put her in my life. I am going to ask a set of questions to her that will let me know if she feels the same way or if she is just "Infatuated" with me.

questions?
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
Detman101 said:
My feelings for her have tripled since we have been together. I know that I love her and I am in love with her and that God put her in my life. I am going to ask a set of questions to her that will let me know if she feels the same way or if she is just "Infatuated" with me.
you're 28, so I'm sure you know all about the whole "honeymoon" phase in a relationship - don't you think it might be smart to let the relationship go its normal course for a bit, maybe spend a few months (or years) living together to see what's up?

I'm not trying to be negative because that's what people do online, you sound like a nice guy and I just don't want a fellow dude to have any troubles with anything

ya know?
 
I

ieholly

Guest
5'1 with d boobs. i bet she has trouble standing up straight.
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
elpmis said:
you're 28, so I'm sure you know all about the whole "honeymoon" phase in a relationship - don't you think it might be smart to let the relationship go its normal course for a bit, maybe spend a few months (or years) living together to see what's up?

I'm not trying to be negative because that's what people do online, you sound like a nice guy and I just don't want a fellow dude to have any troubles with anything

ya know?




Ima firm believer in the whole living together before getting married thing.
And besides, on your honeymoon is the wrong time to find out your mate can only be turned on by having you squat on a coffee table while wearing a grass skirt.