BRB - funny vid

Bubbles said:
Is that why it's been posted for a while and you were the first to comment? I didn't watch it.
Actually, its over a year old and I think everyone has seen it already. I was conflicted. Part of me wanted to lock it for repost and cackle at what I know would happen next. But then if Amy left, elpmis couldn't waste his time PMing her for nudes all day and then he'd bother me to play naked Nintendo with him. So no fucking way I'm closing it.

theacoustician said:
Actually, its over a year old and I think everyone has seen it already. I was conflicted. Part of me wanted to lock it for repost and cackle at what I know would happen next. But then if Amy left, elpmis couldn't waste his time PMing her for nudes all day and then he'd bother me to play naked Nintendo with him. So no fucking way I'm closing it.

I left it open just because it was never posted on here. no sense assuming everyone on here has seen it unless it's already been posted here.

theacoustician said:

hey Amy check this out:

go here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/161181

and click on 'watch this movie'

Bubbles said:
You guys just didn't lock it because they left once before. Pussies :rolleyes:
Actually, I didn't lock it for the exact reason Coqui said. If it has been posted here before, it would have been locked. But since most of us saw it at the other place and there would be no way to know that.

theacoustician said:
Actually, I didn't lock it for the exact reason Coqui said. If it has been posted here before, it would have been locked. But since most of us saw it at the other place and there would be no way to know that.
and that thread got lit the fuck up over there too