Baby Boys vs. Girls

:lol: this reminds me of ja and I's theory that hood folks simply name their kids after streets they see.

"Oooooh, Sequoya, that's purrrrty name!"

I thought they named them after toyotas/lexus nissan/infiniti? sequoya is a good example. toyota truck

:lol: this reminds me of ja and I's theory that hood folks simply name their kids after streets they see.

"Oooooh, Sequoya, that's purrrrty name!"

I thought they just pulled random alphabet blocks out of a box and let the chips fall where they may.

I left each of my children on a hill overnight when they were born. Only the three boys survived the cold but I chose to bring two of them up as girls. The fact that the world considers both NME and her sister to be girls prove that it's nurture rather than nature. The oldest one, I reared as a boy and, even though his beard grows more slowly than either of the 'girls' he's still perceived as a boy.

the sad thing is I actually beleive this.

there's an old saying for dads on having boys or girls...

with boys, you only have to worry about one penis.
with girls, you have to worry about every penis.

All I know is, I'll have "the talk" with Haylee, but Kyle's in charge of the boys.

Is that really wise?

"Sons, the way to impress a woman is to show them you have a big gun. Then club them over the head and drag them to your kitchen and tell them to get to work. Chicks love it"