WTF Boys Disciplined By School For Playing Airsoft In Own Yard

Serious about what? My curiosity as to how you know what you just claimed? Dead serious.
Logic:

A) Parents vote for school board policies including codes of conduct, or delegate it to people.
B) By delegating away their responsibility to other people or by entering into voluntary agreement where they give up responsibility one can only assume they do not want it.

Logic:

A) Parents vote for school board policies including codes of conduct, or delegate it to people.
B) By delegating away their responsibility to other people or by entering into voluntary agreement where they give up responsibility one can only assume they do not want it.

No.

parents are responsible for making sure their kids are safe. Because they want them safe at school they have expectations of people at school. They haven't delegated anything.

Were you thinking that a parent that let's go of a child's hand feels released from responsibility?

Might as well get it out of the way so as to head off the discussion. Were search working I would pull up your enlightened ramblings on the hip hop music scene concerning prison

Might as well get it out of the way so as to head off the discussion. Were search working I would pull up your enlightened ramblings on the hip hop music scene concerning prison

So it's your claim that 'inner city, non white parents' have responsibility but knowingly, voluntarily, give up that responsibility when their kids are at school?

I think you're on to something, & have no idea why you're leaving out white parents.

Last edited:
So it's your claim that 'inner city, non white parents' have responsibility but knowingly, voluntarily, give up that responsibility when their kids are at school?

I think you're on to something, & have no idea why you're leaving out white parents.

Wait, I am pretty sure I just said that you had a strongly biased viewpoint, therefore anything you said would be invalid. Did I actually say the above? Neat.

it makes complete sense to me

you're saying those parents never had a sense of responsibility to begin with..... who do you think enrolled them for the school in the first place?

help me understand here.

Innercity Parent: I am a responsible parent signing my kid up to go to school so I don't have to be responsible for them while they're there.

No.

parents are responsible for making sure their kids are safe. Because they want them safe at school they have expectations of people at school. They haven't delegated anything.

Were you thinking that a parent that let's go of a child's hand feels released from responsibility?
I cant copy the whole thing but:
Meanwhile, at about 12:50 P.M., plaintiff was in the pizzeria when another student told her that her class had left.   She hurried to the park but could not find them, and she started to walk home alone.   At approximately 1:30 P.M., a block from the park, plaintiff met John Gibson (a student at the nearby junior high school), Chivelle Stallworth and a third boy whose name she did not know.   Gibson and Stallworth began accosting her on the street and threatened to hurt her if she left.   They then took her to Stallworth's house where they raped and sodomized her for 2 1/2 hours.
Court's Decision:
The criminal intervention of third parties may, however, be a “reasonably foreseeable” consequence of circumstances created by the defendant (Kush v. City of Buffalo, supra ).  While foreseeability is generally an issue for the fact finder, where only one conclusion can be drawn, proximate cause may be decided as a matter of law (see, e.g., Benitez v. New York City Bd. of Educ., 73 N.Y.2d 650, 659, 543 N.Y.S.2d 29, 541 N.E.2d 29).
The school was held liable to the tune of 2.25 million dollars.

Any lawyer with half a brain could use the same logic in that case to make an issue out of this one if someone was injured.

Last edited: