WTF Boys Disciplined By School For Playing Airsoft In Own Yard

I point you to the original post: "What grounds does the school have to do this? This is a perfectly legal activity. "

These are the grounds. This is why it's illegal.

So actually, you can save your breath moron. You are moving the goalposts. It wasn't presented as a discussion of whether it was right or not, it was presented as a miscarriage of justice.

I point you to the evolution of the discussion. I ask how this could be, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you put out how the law is, I..........

Yeah.

I'm going to start School Corp., a massive, overarching corporate entity that privately administers all schools in the U.S. Children will become citizens of the corporation, subject to its bylaws until the age of 18. Federal and state governments will love me, since I will eliminate all taxpayer involvement. Except for the massive grants, naturally.

I point you to the evolution of the discussion. I ask how this could be, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you point out how the law is, I disagree with it morally, you put out how the law is, I..........

Yeah.
Fine. The parents should be responsible. Unfortunately many people they like to blame the school system because "I can't watch my kids all day" etc. Which has created a huge amount of caselaw that makes them (the school) legally responsible for things that aren't even under their control. So it is easy to argue this is actually HOW people want it.

So now when their kid's get punished they cry foul.

Problem is the parents want their cake and to eat it. It's just not possible.

I'm going to start School Corp., a massive, overarching corporate entity that privately administers all schools in the U.S. Children will become citizens of the corporation, subject to its bylaws until the age of 18. Federal and state governments will love me, since I will eliminate all taxpayer involvement. Except for the massive grants, naturally.
Have you ever read Jennifer Government?

:lol:You have no idea what you're in for.

But, again. Sit on that pedestal until something affects you.

Also, you're a huge part of what is wrong in "apple pie America" today. You don't give two shits about anyone or anything else until it affects you personally. "Well son, that police officer was well within his right to taser your 6 year old classmate. He's a police man, son. These men enforce the rules".
again, my wife is a teacher...i hear the stories daily. i full well know what i am in for.

i guess i'm what's wrong with the country.......learning to obey and follow the rules. it's certainly not the ones bitching that little johnny applesauce can do no wrong and that the laws that affect them are stupid.

wurd

most parents want the "free daycare" which is most of the public school system...not have to worry about their kids....take as little responsibility as possible....and blame others for the things their children do wrong.

How do you know this?

Except not, FROM THE VIGINIA BEACH SCHOOL SYSTEM CODE OF CONDUCT

"Students are subject to the Code of Student Conduct while on school property, while engaged in or attending a school activity, or while going to or returning home from school including while at bus stops and while riding the bus. Students may also be disciplined for acts committed away from school property and outside school hours if the conduct is detrimental to the interest of the school or adversely affects the educational environment.
[S. B. Policy 5-1, S. B. Policy 5-21, A., and S. B. Policy 5-35, A.]"

http://www.vbschools.com/students/conduct/content/pdfs/CodeStudentConduct.pdf

:lol: Siblings everywhere should be suspended from school, because all siblings fight.

Children everywhere should be suspended because all children yell and argue with their parents (authoritative figure) at least once.