boy do i feel like an azz.. a thread for the stupid things you did/said ..

One time I was all like "Man, everytime I see Zac I have to think what I wouldn't do to him if I were 5 years older, and a woman!", then I realized that the mute button wasn't on while on the company-wide conference call with the CEO.

I just wish you'd quit calling out his name during sex. :(

I lost a bet for twenty dollars one time, so I took a twenty dollar bill, folded it in half and dropped in my underpants right up against my taint and left it there for like 5 hours, and it was a hot sweaty day, too. Then when I finally gave it to the guy, he was all happy and unfolded it and kissed it to mock me.
Oh little did he know that hed just kissed my taint sweat.
:fly:

edit - I totally just made that up:p But it is something that I would do.

I lost a bet for twenty dollars one time, so I took a twenty dollar bill, folded it in half and dropped in my underpants right up against my taint and left it there for like 5 hours, and it was a hot sweaty day, too. Then when I finally gave it to the guy, he was all happy and unfolded it and kissed it to mock me.

Do you keep change in your ass too? :fly:

The dollar would have melted.

The name Knyte yells during sex. One of his guns. :fly:

Made me laugh at least.

If I wasn't so obsessive about barrel discipline I'd probably stick the G19 in Kiwi's mouth and demand she suck my Glock.

It will never happen though, unless I buy one of those "fake" training guns.

i forgot about NOONE but myself, and then I stopped posting on forums

but it's okay im back now - rejoice.

I was about to reply to floptical's thread on the tornado damage by saying that blows. I mean come on it's a common expression, not meant as a joke. But yeah, pretty bad.

I was about to reply to floptical's thread on the tornado damage by saying that blows. I mean come on it's a common expression, not meant as a joke. But yeah, pretty bad.
i was going to say "that sucks", but i went ahead and decided on "that blows" in order to be sincere and funny.