boy do i feel like an azz.. a thread for the stupid things you did/said ..

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
So I go to the concierge room this morning for breakfast and I'm thrilled to see my co-worker is not there (really annoying lady). The lady that works it is and we chat as always and she says what a shame it is about the boy scouts who died

The first thing that came to my head was a semi-joke,
"They should have been prepared" you know cause boy scouts.. prepared.. blah blah blah.. but I said it out loud.. I'm a jerk.

you were so impressed with your improv you thought you'd share it with us

C+

I posted this thread so others could share stories of blurting things out that afterwards you realized what a dick thing it was..

and uhhm.. WHO THE FUCK R U?? When did you join our little corner of the intarweb?

I posted this thread so others could share stories of blurting things out that afterwards you realized what a dick thing it was..

and uhhm.. WHO THE FUCK R U?? When did you join our little corner of the intarweb?

ok

Thats nothing to be embarrassed about. It sounds like something I would have said on purpose, then laughed out loud about it.
Of course, Im kind of an asshole, so I laugh at stuff like that.

I say things a bit too honestly sometimes and sometimes people get a bit unnerved. So the nice me comes out and kicks a little dirt over the sore.

Inline, you aren't that short.

One time I was all like "Man, everytime I see Zac I have to think what I wouldn't do to him if I were 5 years older, and a woman!", then I realized that the mute button wasn't on while on the company-wide conference call with the CEO.