Food Bourbon Only

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,362
Why not. Let's talk bourbon. It's seeing a resurgence lately, there has been some talk.

Let's open it up.

Manhattans, Old Fashioned, flat out great bourbons on the rocks.

So many other threads, let's at least try (1%) to keep this one on topic. It doesn't need to stay front page, but, if someone wants to talk bourbon, let's talk it here.

Woodford is a good one for sure

It's a regular on my acquisition list. 1792, Woodford, Knob Creek. Those are my current top 3.

Basil's for cocktails. Makers is my new Jack.

I can't believe how far down my list Jack has fallen considering how long term of a relationship I've had with it, but yet, there it is.

Wild Turkey Rare Breed is one of my favorites - good mix of oak and spicy rye. Four Roses small batch is great for the price. Jefferson's does some really cool stuff with bourbon, I really like both the Reserve Groth Cask Finish and Ocean...though they get a bit pricey.

My go to drink when I'm out is a knob creek
Manhattan, up. If they have something comparable but a bit more exotic like filibuster or buffalo trace I'll try that instead.

Filibuster dual cask though, unf :drool:

It's a regular on my acquisition list. 1792, Woodford, Knob Creek. Those are my current top 3.

Basil's for cocktails. Makers is my new Jack.

I can't believe how far down my list Jack has fallen considering how long term of a relationship I've had with it, but yet, there it is.
Not a huge fan of 1792, much prefer knob and bulleit.

I'm also obsessed with four roses small batch and Blantons.

When I raced in Chattanooga last year I went to the first legal distillery in the city and snagged a bottle of their first run bourbon. Holy fuckbats it is delicious.

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke and ltsmash