Boston in May

we're headed to a wedding that first wknd in May up in Trenton, NJ.. anything good to do there? :lol:

flying into Newark, training into NYC for a night and then training it back to Trenton. my homie from college getting married.

Stay at the Westin if you can.

I work only a couple of blocks from that conference center :p

Lots of restaurants in the area, depends on your tastes and budget++

do they still do a huge party for the head of the charles? I went many times while in HS

Is it weird that I have always, since I was like 5 wanted to go to Boston. I dont know why just think it looks awesome, structure wise

do yourself a favor and do not go during winter...the buildings make a vacuum that sucks insanely fast and cold wind off the bay through pretty much all downtown...you will be a popsicle in minutes if not properly prepared

do yourself a favor and do not go during winter...the buildings make a vacuum that sucks insanely fast and cold wind off the bay through pretty much all downtown...you will be a popsicle in minutes if not properly prepared

Yeah, flapril made that mistake :fly:

Spring or fall is best. I suppose summer is okay for you southern people.

Stay at the Westin if you can.

I work only a couple of blocks from that conference center :p

Lots of restaurants in the area, depends on your tastes and budget++

well, I have about a $40/day allowance. :) I am already booked at the Westin.

1 Queen
Traditional Non-smoking, Heavenly Bed, Heavenly Bath, Free Access To Health Club, Highspeed Internet For A Fee, Beautifully Appointed Spacious Guestroom With Contemporary Furnishings Perfect For The Business Traveler (392 Sq Ft)

makes me wonder what kinda room this actually is. The room looks pretty nice.

Last edited: