Bored + Credit card + The Gap= bad combination....

Galen said:
Impulse buying on borrowed money is such a silly thing.
It wasnt actually my credit card... you americans have a funny debit system and it dosnt work like ours :p
I figured you would understand the term credit card better then "debit card" but whatever :p
It wasnt borrowed money, it came straight from the ol savings acct :D

*Fuxx Burger* said:
It wasnt actually my credit card... you americans have a funny debit system and it dosnt work like ours :p
I figured you would understand the term credit card better then "debit card" but whatever :p

We have debit cards and check cards... same thing yo.

It's the credit cards that pwn 90% of us.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh well that's better. Good to see you're not the typical dolt who goes crazy on their Visa or Mastercard to keep up with the Jones's who are struggling with their third mortgage repayment.

By the way, I'm Irish :p

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Debit is debit all over the planet.

Galen said:
Oh well that's better. Good to see you're not the typical dolt who goes crazy on their Visa or Mastercard to keep up with the Jones's who are struggling with their third mortgage repayment.

Actually the Jones's I know are doing quite well for themselves. They are retiring to a 5 bedroom house in Destin, FL that sits on a small bay. And they have no mortgage. :drool:

:cool: I wish I was Irish.

Pandora said:
Actually the Jones's I know are doing quite well for themselves. They are retiring to a 5 bedroom house in Destin, FL that sits on a small bay. And they have no mortgage. :drool:

:cool: I wish I was Irish.
Oh those Jones's!

Any reason you'd wish that? You should visit sometime. All of you should. Fun is to be had for all!

Galen said:

Nah the only time I did that was when I was at university this year... I kinda lived off that thing for a few months.
Now they want their money back :p

She sent me pictures of the bra and thong today. No drool smiley can properly convey the reaction I had, I couldn't leave my desk for a while.

(This post was made for the purpose of making JJ and Pandora e-jealous, and pissing off everyone else because it's a waste of space.)