Bored at work?

FlyNavy said:
im still stuck on 16 but I gave up after a few minutes because I had to actually work :(

I'm missing something quite obvious
I got 16 on the first try, and then got stuck on 19 and quit.

Sarcasmo said:
What are you running? A 386? It might be time for an upgrade if Flash games overheat your computer.

It's my laptop and after looking into it more, overheating and shut downs seem to be a problem with my model (it's sporadic, some days I can't get it to stay on, then it will be fine for a couple weeks). It sucks, but the warranty has run out and I don't want to pay to have it fixed. One of these days when I remember I'm going to take some canned air to it and try to clean out the fan and all (we are out and I keep forgetting to buy some when I'm out).

kiwi said:
It's my laptop and after looking into it more, overheating and shut downs seem to be a problem with my model (it's sporadic, some days I can't get it to stay on, then it will be fine for a couple weeks). It sucks, but the warranty has run out and I don't want to pay to have it fixed. One of these days when I remember I'm going to take some canned air to it and try to clean out the fan and all (we are out and I keep forgetting to buy some when I'm out).
I had the same issue with mine, and had to go out and buy one of these:

http://www.overclockers.com/articles1071/

solved the problem completely.

Mine kept overheating due to the chicken noodle soup dried inside of it.