Bored at work?

ok, stuck on 19. Come back to it after some work.

Edit: nm, got it. So now I'm on 20

Last edited:
16 seems to be the stopping block... I can get all but one, and I can even change the one that I can't get... Gonna have to go through each available path for all the colors before I can get it ironed out.

Edit: My goodness that took an awfully long time. You do not want to cheat, you do not want to get the 'easy' solution for this level. The amount of satisfaction garnered from placing that last square correctly is worth every second of frustration...

But if you do want to cheat, I have a screencap of the solution, PM me.

Last edited:
FlamingGlory said:
What the hell is your problem? You have been dogging my posts since the middle of last week.

Because I think you act a lot tougher than you really are... that makes you a target in my eyes.

Plus, I've made my rounds on everyone else and until someone new registers and stays you'll be in my missle lock.

April23 said:
Because I think you act a lot tougher than you really are... that makes you a target in my eyes.

Plus, I've made my rounds on everyone else and until someone new registers and stays you'll be in my missle lock.
So what you're trying to say is that you're PMSing all over the place. Great. :p