Bored at work?

Coqui said:
There was one person at work here who got stuck at level 6. Everyone I know here has at least twice the brains this guy had. (Unless you're talking about yourself :fly: )

I probably can do it, just can't guaruntee the attention span. I'll have to try when I get home...games could get me in trouble here.

April23 said:
I probably can do it, just can't guaruntee the attention span. I'll have to try when I get home...games could get me in trouble here.

Fair enough. Honeslty the first 5 levels are getting you used to how the game works. Level 6 to me really is the beginning and they're all fairly easy......until you hit level 16.

Coqui said:
Fair enough. Honeslty the first 5 levels are getting you used to how the game works. Level 6 to me really is the beginning and they're all fairly easy......until you hit level 16.

I will attempt to beat level 16.

Coqui said:
Once you pass it though you're gonna think man that was so easy (same with a lot of them)
Yeah, I can just feel its something very simple I'm overlooking. I'll have to come back to it later, work to do now.

theacoustician said:
Yeah, I can just feel its something very simple I'm overlooking. I'll have to come back to it later, work to do now.

The cool thing about this is that you can return to the last level you worked on simply by clicking on continue when you load it up again.

I played through that a couple weeks ago. Took me forever to get through 16. Then blew through some more till I got stuck again. Prolly took me six hours including interrutions to finish all the levels. Fun puzzle.