books

I read Seven brothers and Seven sisters yesterday. I quite enjoyed it and didn't go to bed till 11:30 finishing it. 6 o clock came way to early.

Anyways, it's about an Arab family a long time ago that has 7 daughters and her uncle has 7 sons and what happened to each of them. It's also a love story, for those that would hate to read one of those.

I'm trying to convince Juli to read Henry Rollins: The Portable

She likes books about rock stars and their crazy lives, but she's all hesitant to read this one.

Bought Nine Stories by Salinger and Stardust by Neil Gaiman (first books I've bought in over a year).

AND I got my sister to start reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, since there is a lot of adult content...I'm corrupting her.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter comes out tomorrow. Should be fanfuckintastic, if I live long enough to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just bought a few childhood memories, a Folio Society edition of the complete Richard Hannay novels. Trashy but at least I grew up with good role models.

finishing up the night angel trilogy. think i'll read les miserables next... i could use a little less science fiction/fantasy after my collection of books read this past month.