Halp Book stores are dying!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
...as most of you know, right? I think it's sad, though. I'd hate to see them completely obliterated. :eek:

I love going there, getting a cappuccino and sipping that while I lounge on a chair with 25 magazines and a book that I don't intend to buy. Sometimes, I accidentally drip some on the book or magazine, but a quick page change fixes all of that.
:D:cool:

:(:(:(

i5nric.gif

Anyone else care??
Or are you bookstore killers Kindle carrying jerks?!

The image of sitting in a bookstore on a sunday morning drinking coffee and pretending to read a book while secretly your oogling all the milfs being serious about their sunday reading is awesome though.

I loved going there. I need to start that up again. I can easily kill a few hours reading and grocing myself out with public people.

It's more about the environment. I love the smell of books, so I stay away from chairs near the bathrooms and a lot of times, I'll bring my own book.

There are these amazing edifices, found in most towns and cities accross the land called "libraries" that are chock FULL of books.

So I hear anyway, I don't leave the house.

Yea, and screaming kids with parents that aren't watching them. That's what I've experienced here and I gave up.

The one I frequented in WI was awesome with the old, stern bats enforcing the "quiet" rules.

Yea, and screaming kids with parents that aren't watching them. That's what I've experienced here and I gave up.

The one I frequented in WI was awesome with the old, stern bats enforcing the "quiet" rules.

I am buddies with an insanely hot librarian from WI. has a masters in library science. she's a bartender in my basement :lol:

There was an awesome bookstore in Denver called the Tattered Cover or some shit. Really cool place. Huge tho.

Yeah it was totally cozy with their huge specialty teas and coffees ... you could get lost in that place.