Ontopic Book bookie bookbookbook

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,623
Steam
asastang
I like to read.

The next book I'm going to read is a continuation of The Dark Tower series called The Wind Through The Keyhole.
After that, The Rapture of the Nerds.

What are you reading? What should I read next?

Has anybody heard anything good about JK Rowling's new book?

I'm two chapters into JK Rowling's new book, four chapters into No Easy Day, and two chapters into re-reading the Wool series by Hugh Howey. After those are done I'm going to sink my teeth into Fall of Giants by Ken Follett. His Century trilogy is supposed to be d*mn good. (If you don't know who he is, shame on you. Read Pillars of the Earth and World Without End pronto.)

For those of you that enjoy post-apocalyptic stories, Wool is an amazingly written series by Hugh Howey. It debuted as a single short story last year, and due to explosive popularity on the Kindle he kept going with it. Movie rights have already been snatched up by 20th Century Fox, and some high caliber names are interested in adapting it for the screen. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/hugh-howey/self-published-book-wool-movie_b_1540211.html) You can buy the "Omnibus Edition" on Amazon which contains all 5 of the current books. I recommend you do so.

Last edited:
Oh, and my dad also gave me a truly awesome Kindle DX this weekend. He bought one, and Amazon mistakenly sent him two. That was three months ago, and since no one ever asked for it back I am its new proud owner. Lots of reading ahead.

Last edited:
Excellent. I didn't really have any issues with it despite being a fan of the book. Once you accept it can't be exact and contain every last detail it's worth watching.