Boogers, wonderfull boogers

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
guess the temprature changed more than 15 degrees in one day because i woke up this morning with horrible tasting boogers in my lungs, throat and sinus. The damn things almost feel like they're furry when they slide down my throat. I must have hacked up a good half cup worth of dark brown, bacteria laden flem in the shower this morning.

Ew.
My mom always told me to eat oranges because the citrus cuts through the phlegm or something.
Right now, I've just got the annoying hanger-on back of the throat boogie. It dwells at the end of the nasal passage, just above the throat. It's like a little kid that wanted to go off the bigboy divingboard, but lost it's gall once it got up there. I can't blow it away, I can't cough it away, I can't swallow it away or gargle it. It just stays there, angering me.

Take a bunch of antibiotic gelcaps and gently twist them open. Collect the powder within (usually yellowish) on a smooth surface, arrange in lines and sniff like cocaine. When it bunches up within your sinus cavities and forms acrid-tasting chunks, snort with force and swallow. This will ensure that while some of the powder coats the infected areas, some also finds its way into your digestive tract and bloodstream.

You guys should see the picture I sent Fly last week when I had a sinus infection . . . I think it actually made him a little queezy.