Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

Mondoz said:
I see you're going for the snake record again.
Which level do you use?
I like using the python level to practice, then the middle one to actually play.

It took me forever to figure out that the speed of the spinning flower dictated how many points you got for it.

I use worm now. I used to only use slug until you halved my time. I found out about the spinning flower once I started playing under slug. If my keyboard wasn't so crappy (10 years old and has had plenty of abuse due to FPS angst) I'd be much better as the keys don't respond as nicely as they should.

Onnotangu said:
you guys are sick playing like this. then again these games don't obbess me. i really hate that flamigo drive. damn pengu would fly bacwards and I can't seem to arc him off the screen like i want to. :(

You have to hit the first two drives a certain way (only one angle and one strength will work) if you want to get the distance that nev and I got. Beyond that, it doesn't seem to matter.

Mondoz said:
:cool:

In case anyone was curious and didn't already know, it does keep track of lives above 8. It doesn't just stop there and prune it.

That game is all about stamina once they get to the lowest starting point. Once you know the pattern, you can almost go forever if you really wanted to.
After a while, my fingers started seizing up. They still hurt.

I don't think my fingers would sieze up since I only used three fingers the entire time and barely moved them to begin with.

Coqui said:
You have to hit the first two drives a certain way (only one angle and one strength will work) if you want to get the distance that nev and I got. Beyond that, it doesn't seem to matter.

I figured it had to be something like that.

Coqui said:
I don't think my fingers would sieze up since I only used three fingers the entire time and barely moved them to begin with.

After an hour, it did. :(

Mondoz said:
I figured it had to be something like that.

I know I hit the angle after the third pengu bounce. If it doesn't hit a certain point, I just restart because I know I'll hit a tree or something that will bounce me back. I would have broken the record but a snake did a bad pop up that launched me right into a giraffe neck :(

Coqui said:
Playing drums and piano ought to prevent that from happening to me.

Ah. I think all the tetris and snake games that day just killed my fingers.

I'll have to try again and see if I can get to 2 hours.

Mondoz said:
Ah. I think all the tetris and snake games that day just killed my fingers.

I'll have to try again and see if I can get to 2 hours.

I'll reclaim the throne in at least one game by next weekend. In the meantime, my alma mater is on so I bid you adieu.

Coqui said:
I'll reclaim the throne in at least one game by next weekend. In the meantime, my alma mater is on so I bid you adieu.

Gadzuntheit.

i will smack whoever beats the snake best. it took me the better part of two hours to finally get that one.

and is there a possibility of getting more games?

Kabn said:
i will smack whoever beats the snake best. it took me the better part of two hours to finally get that one.

yes, moar games plz :)

Mondoz said:
I can't play that worth crap today.

Can I blame the painkillers? Please? :o
If they're opiates, then yes. I understand completely :p

Kabn said:

I didn't get smacked. Oh and I will beat it again. My goal to beat your score is 3200.

EDIT: And I swear you rigged my right arrow key. When I need it the most it never works.

Coqui said:
I didn't get smacked. Oh and I will beat it again. My goal to beat your score is 3200.

EDIT: And I swear you rigged my right arrow key. When I need it the most it never works.
you can't prove anything.

but tell that hot girl in your office thanks. . .

:D