Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

Mr. Furlong said:
FUCK!

I was down to three colors on Bubbels and just fucking around getting my score up higher until I cleared it out, and my shitty LCD made me confuse yellow and orange and I lost :(
i got over 160,000 and two colors, and time ran out.

but even after it ran out, it didn't even submit the score, so i guess it wouldn't have counted anyway.

Kabn said:
i got over 160,000 and two colors, and time ran out.

but even after it ran out, it didn't even submit the score, so i guess it wouldn't have counted anyway.

you have to hit submit score after the game is over or it wont record it. and if you had that many points, the best thing to do is clean out the board...you would have gotten first place. i guess i could relay what the instructions are if anyone is interested...

bungle+zippy said:
you have to hit submit score after the game is over or it wont record it. and if you had that many points, the best thing to do is clean out the board...you would have gotten first place. i guess i could relay what the instructions are if anyone is interested...
:lol:

i know how it works. i started trying to clear the board when i had about a minute left. it takes friggin' forever for 3/4 of a screen full of one color of balls to all "pop" when you're on a timer. :D

i could have ended it twice and gotten around 260,000, but i wanted first. hubris, i guess.

and the submit button timed out. then it didn't work.

Kabn said:
i started trying to clear the board when i had about a minute left. it takes friggin' forever for 3/4 of a screen full of one color of balls to all "pop" when you're on a timer. :D

then avoid the timer...i knew how many points i needed to get first place and when i got what i needed i cleared the board. no timer...

bungle+zippy said:
:p

i dont know many other people who can read dutch
or just play it enough to figure it out. :D
bungle+zippy said:
then avoid the timer...i knew how many points i needed to get first place and when i got what i needed i cleared the board. no timer...
i accidentally got down to two.

i would just ike to take the time to scream GOD DAMMIT to grunt for seemingly being better at all the games i like..:mad:

Restless said:
i would just ike to take the time to scream GOD DAMMIT to grunt for seemingly being better at all the games i like..:mad:
I'm so sorry :(

i officially hate the minigolf game...i was on the warpath and was aiming for about a 137 when flash decided to crap out on me. my mouse almost went through my monitor screen :mad: