Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

Drool-Boy said:
I just donated yousome marklar so you dont have to spam like a dirty pig
Now you can go buy a pass
w00t.

*gets under Drools desk*

Drool-Boy said:
I cant wait for someone to make a mod that maked doom3 a good game

I came up with my own 'mod'. It's called "see how long you can play without pissing yourself."

It's a lot of fun, but messy.
My record is about an hour.

Mondoz said:
I came up with my own 'mod'. It's called "see how long you can play without pissing yourself."

About 1/4th of the way thru it gets totally predictable tho.
They keep using the same formula over and over and over.

Mondoz said:

mondoz you are one sick little monkey to play space invaders that long...makes watching paint dry look like a contact sport

Drool-Boy said:
About 1/4th of the way thru it gets totally predictable tho.
They keep using the same formula over and over and over.

Don't think I haven't noticed.

When I open a door, and peer into a dark room, I know something is going to jump out at me the instant I pick up that armor pack over there.
I can usually even tell from where they're going to launch their assault.

Does that help? Not one bit.
I usually just stand outside the doorway, telling no one in particular about how I refuse to go in there. If I don't go in, everything's fine. The story won't progress, so no more people will die, I won't die, and no more monsters will show up.
So I'll just stand out here playing with my flashlight and impress myself with all the lighting effects.

Unfortunately, I get bored, and wonder what is in the room, and go in.
This is typically followed by much jumping, screaming, and shooting wildly in every direction.

The promise of finding more security drones to kick ass for me is the only thing that makes me gather up the courage to go into the next dark room.

why_ask_why said:
mondoz you are one sick little monkey to play space invaders that long...makes watching paint dry look like a contact sport

Muhahahahaha!

I didn't realize until after it was over how long it took.
I was half asleep at the time, so I kinda tuned it out and watched Selab episodes on TiVo.
That game needs a pause button.

I think that score might stay a while, just because of how mind-numbingly boring it is to get there... Unless one of those jerks in pod six beat it just to piss me off.

I Robert I said:
I need to spam 80 more times to be able to buy a pass good sir.

didnt notice

oh well, droolio beat me to it. i was playing tetris(HI! W_A_W :D) or i wouldve given you them.

Well that was a waste of (drools) money. You guys spend WAY too much time on those games... I think I'll ignore the Arcade from now on and don't bother getting more marklars.

why_ask_why said:
needs moar games! I can't beat anyone anymore:(
need a cheezy football and baseball game! :cool:

Needs moar mario brothers.

:drool-boy:

Mondoz said:
Muhahahahaha!

I didn't realize until after it was over how long it took.
I was half asleep at the time, so I kinda tuned it out and watched Selab episodes on TiVo.
That game needs a pause button.

I think that score might stay a while, just because of how mind-numbingly boring it is to get there... Unless one of those jerks in pod six beat it just to piss me off.

I started it. It was very easy to rack up the points. But yes. Very time consuming and it got boring after a while. So your record will stay safe in that game (I quit with 8 lives left)

Coqui said:
I started it. It was very easy to rack up the points. But yes. Very time consuming and it got boring after a while. So your record will stay safe in that game (I quit with 8 lives left)

:cool:

In case anyone was curious and didn't already know, it does keep track of lives above 8. It doesn't just stop there and prune it.

That game is all about stamina once they get to the lowest starting point. Once you know the pattern, you can almost go forever if you really wanted to.
After a while, my fingers started seizing up. They still hurt.

I see you're going for the snake record again.
Which level do you use?
I like using the python level to practice, then the middle one to actually play.

It took me forever to figure out that the speed of the spinning flower dictated how many points you got for it.

Mondoz said:
:cool:

In case anyone was curious and didn't already know, it does keep track of lives above 8. It doesn't just stop there and prune it.

That game is all about stamina once they get to the lowest starting point. Once you know the pattern, you can almost go forever if you really wanted to.
After a while, my fingers started seizing up. They still hurt.

I can only imagine how bad your hand hurt...I felt like a cripple getting to just 70k:eek:

why_ask_why said:
I can only imagine how bad your hand hurt...I felt like a cripple getting to just 70k:eek:

I found that if I killed all the aliens on their initial treck to the right, and left one top guy to wander back and forth, I could easily dodge him every minute or so.
Gave me time to change channels, ice my hand, take vicodin, etc...

you guys are sick playing like this. then again these games don't obbess me. i really hate that flamigo drive. damn pengu would fly bacwards and I can't seem to arc him off the screen like i want to. :(