Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

long tall smiley said:
You have to aim so that you just graze the bottom of the giraffe's belly but don't hit the chest

If you do it just right you get almost 1200 on the first shot, if you miss a little it hits the tree and you end up anywhere from 700-900

carp. you figured that out.

sizzlinggrace said:
you need a pass? :confused:

Yes, just click on the store button on the menu bar. Find the Acarde Pass at the bottom.

Just try to beat the top score in snake, I'm ready to top it again.

Fat Burger said:
I totally schooled smiley at the seal hitting thingy :D
I whiffed, otherwise I would have owned you like a fat kid owns a buffet

I wanna pass...

Will trade sexual favors for passes*.

*Offer good 9/27-12/3, 2004. Applies to April23 & Drool-Boy only. Not for use with some sets. Your mileage may vary. For external use only. Batteries not included. Contact a doctor if itching and redness persists.

Mondoz said:
I wanna pass...

*Offer good 9/27-12/3, 2004. Applies to April23 & Drool-Boy only. Not for use with some sets. Your mileage may vary. For external use only. Batteries not included. Contact a doctor if itching and redness persists.

I just gave some of my marklars , you can go to the store now and buy yourself a game pass

Mondoz said:
I wanna pass...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA