Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

fly said:
Great. Now I gotta figure out how to fix it.
This help?

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:
Invalid SQL: UPDATE user SET uttpoints=uttpoints- WHERE userid='3'
mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE userid='3'' at line 1
mysql error number: 1064
Date: Tuesday 12th of October 2004 07:57:31 PM
Script: http://www.uselessforums.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=9
Referer: http://www.uselessforums.com/arcade.php?

Anyone know SQL better than me? I think this is the line that keeps crashing the DB...

if (!isset($show['arcadepass'])) {
$DB_site->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX . $vboptions['arcadepass_pointtable']." SET ".$vboptions['arcadepass_pointsfield']."=".$vboptions['arcadepass_pointsfield']."-".$thisGame['arcadepass_cost']." WHERE userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");

It's supposed to subtract the cost of a game from your points total. The SQL error omits the part in bold, but it seems fine to my dumb ass.

Last edited:
fly said:
Anyone know SQL better than me? I think this is the line that keeps crashing the DB...

if (!isset($show['arcadepass'])) {
$DB_site->query("UPDATE ".TABLE_PREFIX . $vboptions['arcadepass_pointtable']." SET ".$vboptions['arcadepass_pointsfield']."=".$vboptions['arcadepass_pointsfield']."-".$thisGame['arcadepass_cost']." WHERE userid='$bbuserinfo[userid]'");

It's supposed to subtract the cost of a game from your points total. The SQL error omits the part in bold, but it seems fine to my dumb ass.
I may not know what I'm talking about but it looks like you opened your statement with a { and never closed it.

Other than that, shit like this is always a syntax error in my programming. Are you sure it should be thisGame and not thisgame?

theacoustician said:
I may not know what I'm talking about but it looks like you opened your statement with a { and never closed it.

Other than that, shit like this is always a syntax error in my programming. Are you sure it should be thisGame and not thisgame?

Yeah, I just didnt C&P in the other brace. I think this hack has suffered from the fact that its a beta hack that hasn't been updated in 6 months. I had to hack some of it up to even make it work this well. Unfortunately, the only solution right now is going to be to disable the per game charge.

:elfpenis:

Drool-Boy said:
I like these new games
They cater to my natural hatred of penguins

have you seen the previews for the new Dreamworks CGI movie? the penguins in it are EVIL. but when i think of evil penguins, i think of the penguin from Wallace and Grommet "wrong trousers".

shittylayup.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
How the heck did you get almost 1000 on the first shot?
You have to aim so that you just graze the bottom of the giraffe's belly but don't hit the chest

If you do it just right you get almost 1200 on the first shot, if you miss a little it hits the tree and you end up anywhere from 700-900