Boast your Arcade Scrore in here!

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
How in the world is Coqui doing so well in the Arcade? My all time best score on Ron North's Jewels (from a different board) was just over 75,000 and has never been beaten on that board, and you've more than doubed that!

I'm amazed! What is your secret? I see you have high scores on most of the games, I feel too intimidated to play!

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
zengirl said:
How in the world is Coqui doing so well in the Arcade? My all time best score on Ron North's Jewels (from a different board) was just over 75,000 and has never been beaten on that board, and you've more than doubed that!

I'm amazed! What is your secret? I see you have high scores on most of the games, I feel too intimidated to play!

See the thread I just created.

http://uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=459

P

PinkysAvenger

zengirl said:

well, i just beat his score at curveball

K

Kander77

Coqui said:
Is it because you can't buy an arcade pass or is it because you don't have the time?

I can't buy a pass yet. I have to earn 100 more marklar.