Hawt Boast about yo'self thread

Wasn't it the Red Cross who got embroiled in the Metoo movement because lots of their envoys were raping refugees? Or was that another aid charity? I imagine they're all at it.

They do good work though. Raping asalad.

Probably. Was also some of that going on in some UN humanitarian relief thing. Probably some in the salvation army and others as well.
As Ed was saying big crisis/disasters like that attract predators and profiteers.
Also any organization that big is pretty much statistically required to have some bad people in it. Probably more fair to judge how it was handled rather than the fact that it happened.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and wetwillie
Probably. Was also some of that going on in some UN humanitarian relief thing. Probably some in the salvation army and others as well.
As Ed was saying big crisis/disasters like that attract predators and profiteers.
Also any organization that big is pretty much statistically required to have some bad people in it. Probably more fair to judge how it was handled rather than the fact that it happened.

the Clinton Foundation was founded by pedophiles and rapists, imho. they make the other relief organizations look tame.

Shout out to the people of this forum for helping me survive mentally this past year. I'm doing good now but I hit some rough patches.

Personally I've been extremely selfish this year. It's been great to just worry about me and mine for a while though. I would like to start up a band to play for the old folks for free next year. I don't have much extra money. My small amount of talent will have to do.

Oh and since I never toot my plant based horn, I'll go ahead and do it now. Toot toot.

Two people were in the process of backing into each other in the parking lot the other day. I ran up to stop them.

A couple of weeks ago, I missed a green light because my lane didn't move. Once people started going around a car, I knew why. Someone was slumped over in the drivers seat of car. At least five cars passed this person and did nothing, not even honk interestingly enough. I parked my car and went to check on the woman, who woke up when I got near her car. While she obviously shouldn't have been driving, the fucker could have been dead. Not necessarily a good deed, but a reminder of how people suck.

naaa :), big hug paco baba :heart:

5%, baba the week we chatted i was in dire need of direction. no one on this planet is prepared to deal with an accidental Spiritual Awakening.
i wasn't depressed or contemplating anything dire, but was almost about to commit myself to psychological evaluation.
of course, no modern psych institute would have believed what happened to me, that's why i PM'd you.
your culture is probably the authority on Kundilini and Chakra science's! im following your advise

I spent a day plus with families etc for the holiday and that’s enough to bring me down somewhat. I have a realistic view of myself and a real don’t care attitude for the most part, but it’s kinda hard to be around siblings who are professionals or accomplished or both, and leave with a positive opinion of self.

So I’ll boast about not being a raging drunk. If I was, like I was, I’d surely be dead, and my roomie needs my income for now to get by comfortably. So I won’t drink today.

5%, baba the week we chatted i was in dire need of direction. no one on this planet is prepared to deal with an accidental Spiritual Awakening.
i wasn't depressed or contemplating anything dire, but was almost about to commit myself to psychological evaluation.
of course, no modern psych institute would have believed what happened to me, that's why i PM'd you.
your culture is probably the authority on Kundilini and Chakra science's! im following your advise
Its a fact baba Indians are always seeking some spiritual path along with the material one a bit more than other cultures, doesn’t mean we get it right but there is more “openness” in these matters :)
im glad I could help paco baba don’t ever hesitate to ask me anything :)