Hawt Boast about yo'self thread

Can't get much cheaper than free.
Canned/box food lasts for years, they'll gladly take it, even though it's harder to skim than money.

Also I never give to the Salvation Army. Homophobic twats.
As far as christians go, at least they're out there doing shit - they're the ones who show up in the truck with food and blankets and everything when people get displaced by house fires and shit. Their fear of the homosex is kinda shitty, hopefully they change their views on that, but for now I can't argue with their actions. I've got way more hate for the catholics.

Anyway, food bank now has a bunch more pasta sauce and spaghetti. It's cheap, cooks easy and has a shelf life over a year.

The list of organizations that have given more help and relief to more people than the Salvation Army has to be a fairly short one.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Wasn't it the Red Cross who got embroiled in the Metoo movement because lots of their envoys were raping refugees? Or was that another aid charity? I imagine they're all at it.

They do good work though. Raping asalad.
Sadly, any place needy or helpless people are amassed, assholes will be too, waiting to take advantage. Often posing as respectable citizens. I tried to out a guy like that once, things got ugly - for me.