Hawt Boast about yo'self thread

I can’t believe how much worse I am just in the past two months. My last cardiologist appointment, they said the two weak chambers were at about 25% capacity and I bet they’re completely dead now. I won’t bore you with the details, but I’m more useless than ever now. I went to the store today and had to stop and rest between the store door and my car, which was in a handicrapper spot maybe 60 feet from the door.

Is the cardiologist going to do a heart catheterization?

No, my arteries are fine. No narrowing or clogs. They aren’t sure why the chambers are shot. They said half my heart is scarred badly. I’m unsure what course of treatment is next, if any.

• Sad
Reactions: Strings
Maybe 'cause you just have a really big heart and it's naturally working its way back to normal.

Boast about my humble self?
People think I'm 45 due to my baby face. I'm almost 54.
My BMI is pretty good, was better before cancer. I gave myself license to go full food addict again due to cancer.
I'm a survivor, I always land on my feet.
People either really love me or really hate me. I have a polarizing effect on other humans.
Were those brags?

Boast about my humble self?
People think I'm 45 due to my baby face. I'm almost 54.
My BMI is pretty good, was better before cancer. I gave myself license to go full food addict again due to cancer.
I'm a survivor, I always land on my feet.
People either really love me or really hate me. I have a polarizing effect on other humans.
Were those brags?

You forgot to mention you look good in a bathing suit too.
b89e89b3f350403a0daf83e0912fc508.jpg