Thread Board games thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
Anyone else excited by board games and all the fun they entail? (throwing board to floor, collecting up peices, having tantrums, vowing never to play again etc. etc.).

I just went to a big yard sale and got Payday, Trivial Pursuit, Chess and Go For Broke. I also have Risk (LOTR edition and normal old school edition) and I'm really hoping to find a cheap scrabble at some point soon but I've had no luck as of yet.

I was thinking of setting up a board games night once a week at my house because it seems like a lot of people I know love the idea of having a wholesome night in playing games.

We love Quelf. It's a wicked fun game that's like hilarious Cranium. Plus it is quite entertaining when everyone is at various stages of intoxication :)

I will pretty much play any board game you put in front of me and be excited about it. The only exception is Lego Time Cruisers which is still okay I suppose but I have to be tripping or at the very least really really stoned to tolerate it for very long. I love board games though. We own too many games for me to list and I have no idea what game is my favorite.

We love Quelf. It's a wicked fun game that's like hilarious Cranium. Plus it is quite entertaining when everyone is at various stages of intoxication :)

I play queef by myself all the time. You're right, its quite entertaining at various stages of intoxication.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Settlers of Catan.

It is by far the best board game ever.