• #SpreadAndBleed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AsYxGWn.jpg

and just like thaaaaaaaat
my lady river of red is GONE.
gone without a trace.

wtf

I've been off my BC for a few months, and I'm back into full blown menorrhagia :( I mean, like, elevator scene from the shining pales in comparison. I used to have these issues before I got on BC in the first place, and then again when I was off it for a while after I moved to MD and had no health insurance, so I know this is normal and my body just hates me. I'm dying. Normally, it's not as heavy while I sleep, and I blew threw a super tampon overnight in a 4 hour span, woke up at 2 in the morning and had to change it. Ugh.

I saw my ob/gyn a few weeks back for my annual, and we discussed options for BC that wouldn't mess with my libido as much, because I've been in this terrible catch-22 where I either NEED the cock but can't have any, or feel indifferent/annoyed by the cock but could have it all the time. Her suggestions were Mirena, which they don't recommend for ladies who don't already have a kid because the chances of uterine scarring could lead to infertility, or she suggested NuvaRing, which is still hormonal, but she's received fewer complaints about decreased libido from her patients on that. She said I could take time to decide, and so today I finally said fuck it, and contacted them about just starting me back on the Yaz. Better the devil you know than the one you don't :/

edit: I really wanted to just do the IUD, but ironman was worried about the fertility risks. I asked him if not having a kid would be the worst thing in the world, which caused a huge argument.

Last edited: