Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #FlysBloodyEggs

• #Spreadsheet

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • #SpreadAndBleed

• Total voters
Btw, so weird that you mention that whole vibration helping your help. I kinda recently discovered that this vibration helps me, too. I discovered by accident one day when I had an extremely bad headache, and was driving. I blasted Rage Against the Machine's "Bulls on Parade" and oddly enough, as the music was loud, and with a certain vibration to it, it really did help.

So now, I've gotten into some Dubstep, incorporated with Electro House/Dance and it seriously helps so much to get in the car and blast this stuff. :)

What are your fave dubstep songs?

What are your fave dubstep songs?

Well, I'm hugely into Knife Party. The two guys were previously part of Pendulum.
Anyway, can't stand what they call "dirty dubstep" wayyyyy too intense for my liking. I'm loving Electro Dance with Dupstep & most Reggae that is remixed by Skrillex, etc.

So, here is my set list on Soundcloud. Very small so far, but you get an idea.

https://soundcloud.com/electradanca/sets/my-set

Well, I'm hugely into Knife Party. The two guys were previously part of Pendulum.
Anyway, can't stand what they call "dirty dubstep" wayyyyy too intense for my liking. I'm loving Electro Dance with Dupstep & most Reggae that is remixed by Skrillex, etc.

So, here is my set list on Soundcloud. Very small so far, but you get an idea.

https://soundcloud.com/electradanca/sets/my-set

Yessssh. I'm in your list downloading ur songs. :)

I own Bonfire, thanks to Breaking Bad. Good stuff!!

Fankss! I've discovered much more, but didn't find them on Soundcloud. Well, at least not the version I like.
I need to add so much more to that list.

I'm pretty sure Cletus just holds one of the many vibrating sexual aids which are around his house to his head
I have one specifically for this purpose. It's a bullet with a concave jelly sleeve on it that cups my head very well. Low speeds work better, I think the vibration penetrates deeper into my skull.

It's ridiculous how effective vibration is. I thought I was going to have to get antibiotics for an ear infection last year because my ear was obviously full of fluid. 5 mins with vibration and my ear drained; never had any issues.

Well, I got a pap done a few months early simply because of this. It came back clear. But, yea, as you get older, your cycle can change. and esp after babies. In my 20's I never had PMS! I never had bad periods. The only way I knew my period was coming was because I was on the pill. I feel that now, I've reverted back to my teens with the terrible periods. I used to miss school because of them and was prescribed BC simply to help with the severity of them. I hope you feel better soon. Make sure you schedule a pap. Tell your doc that you would feel better to get a full check!! :heart:

i had a pap done in dec i think... i posted the pic of the damn speculum :fly:
im not sure exactly when that was but for sure less than 6 months ago. everything came back good. no aids lol

6E1RZDk.jpg

Omg, so today, I actually woke up with this song in my head & decided to look up the Breaking Bad episode that featured it. Even though it's chopped up, still awesome song for a show! This makes me want to catch up with the show now. :lol:
[video=youtube_share;t808e5BMyI8]http://youtu.be/t808e5BMyI8[/video]

And now....I've played this song (full version in my Soundcloud) about 4 times in a row now. Halp! Iz be on teh repeetzzz! :fly:

PS - @APRIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, so today, I actually woke up with this song in my head & decided to look up the Breaking Bad episode that featured it. Even though it's chopped up, still awesome song for a show! This makes me want to catch up with the show now. :lol:
[video=youtube_share;t808e5BMyI8]http://youtu.be/t808e5BMyI8[/video]

And now....I've played this song (full version in my Soundcloud) about 4 times in a row now. Halp! Iz be on teh repeetzzz! :fly:

PS - @APRIL

:lol: ba ba ba ba ba bonfire!

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe what did you think of the songs on my set list? Have you heard any before??

I've heard the majority of them and they rock. Zac will probably totally love the Marley one, he's a fan of Jamaican music. :)

I should get my stuff up there and show you mah pokemons.