• #FlysBloodyEggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #Spreadsheet

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • #SpreadAndBleed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HptlZ1B.gif

i have suffered multiple miscarriages... there is usually "stuff" that comes out with it... little itty bitty chunks or coagulated blood... this is just a river of red... but its painful :(
and i was @ the Doctor and my blood pressure was pretty low.

This.

No chunks. Just gallons of blood.

TheShiningbloodyhallway.gif

i have suffered multiple miscarriages... there is usually "stuff" that comes out with it... little itty bitty chunks or coagulated blood... this is just a river of red... but its painful :(

I can smell the pennies from here!

I got nothing then. I've never had a miscarriage so I was guessing. Sucks it hurts :heart:

like REDDDDD since Sunday? normally (for me) the colour tappers off and becomes lighter or darker... its just REDDDDDD, like someone slashed my throat. FLOWWWWWWING

I would get that checked out. I have maybe 2 red days and then same, tapers off and is darker.

I would get that checked out. I have maybe 2 red days and then same, tapers off and is darker.

Yea, this. As I said, when I was 5 days early, and spotting a lot before that, the period itself was incredibly bad. The next week, I saw my doctor for an early pap. Get checked, girl!
@Fat Melissa

Last edited by a moderator:
Certain allergy meds can make your period weird. At that time, I started taking Zyrtec on the regular. I looked up effects from Zyrtec and was shocked to see blogs about how shifty this stuff is for people. So many women reporting their periods being all effed up, deep depression, major anger, etc. I stopped taking immediately.
Allergy meds fuck you up regardless IMO.

As a kid I was always sniffly so my mom made me take allergy tablets. I got used to feeling a certain way, when I decided that the tablets didn't work and stopped taking them altogether I noticed that the "fog" I had been living in was gone. Now if I take any antihistamine I get a little loopy. I just eat a fair amount of locally produced honey, my sinuses are clear. When I have any pain I apply vibration to my head and I can feel my sinuses clear within 2-3 mins.

Yea, this. As I said, when I was 5 days early, and spotting a lot before that, the period itself was incredibly bad. The next week, I saw my doctor for an early pap. Get checked, girl!
@Fat Melissa

just came back form doctor and she says its just a heavy period and asked eif i was under stress, i told her about my grammas death and some other personal shit and she said "that must be it"
:wtf:

anyhoo gonna see how the next few days go. blood pressure is a little better today.

Last edited by a moderator:

As a kid I was always sniffly so my mom made me take allergy tablets. I got used to feeling a certain way, when I decided that the tablets didn't work and stopped taking them altogether I noticed that the "fog" I had been living in was gone. Now if I take any antihistamine I get a little loopy. I just eat a fair amount of locally produced honey, my sinuses are clear. When I have any pain I apply vibration to my head and I can feel my sinuses clear within 2-3 mins.

Yep! I switch off with only Claritin now. I do my best not to take it every day, as it seems I build up immunity to it so easily. The thing is, I get hives under my eyelids, so some days that I don't take them, I just sorta suffer. And I mean, sometimes I kinda need to wear contacts and see! lol. Today, I took nothing and no allergies at all! I have no probs with Claritin, other than feeling a tad edgy.

Zyrtec was killer for my mood, though. I couldn't understand why the fk I was sooooo apathetic. I even went to my doc for some help. She prescribed an anti-depressant. It made me crazy. I think I documented that in the girly thread. I'm not one for anti-depressants anyway. I'm not a depressive person.

Oh, some days are extra bad and I break down and take a Benadryl. Which...makes me a total zombie. Completely devoid of any emotion at all. I think that if I were about to accidentally drive off a cliff, I'd be like,"OK then, hope it doesn't hurt too much" LOL

Drugs r crayyy

just came back form doctor and she says its just a heavy period and asked eif i was under stress, i told her about my grammas death and some other personal shit and she said "that must be it"
:wtf:

anyhoo gonna see how the next few days go. blood pressure is a little better today.

Well, I got a pap done a few months early simply because of this. It came back clear. But, yea, as you get older, your cycle can change. and esp after babies. In my 20's I never had PMS! I never had bad periods. The only way I knew my period was coming was because I was on the pill. I feel that now, I've reverted back to my teens with the terrible periods. I used to miss school because of them and was prescribed BC simply to help with the severity of them. I hope you feel better soon. Make sure you schedule a pap. Tell your doc that you would feel better to get a full check!! :heart:

Btw, so weird that you mention that whole vibration helping your help. I kinda recently discovered that this vibration helps me, too. I discovered by accident one day when I had an extremely bad headache, and was driving. I blasted Rage Against the Machine's "Bulls on Parade" and oddly enough, as the music was loud, and with a certain vibration to it, it really did help.

So now, I've gotten into some Dubstep, incorporated with Electro House/Dance and it seriously helps so much to get in the car and blast this stuff. :)

I'm pretty sure Cletus just holds one of the many vibrating sexual aids which are around his house to his head