BLOGGY BLOG BLOG - was i the ass??

Status
Not open for further replies.
inline4 said:
i did take control, i told her to go the fuck to sleep or get the fuck out

In those exact words.. I was kind of an asshole..

that i feel bad about, but it should have never got to that in the first place.

There isnt a huge line between being an "Asshole" and being a "Male". IMO - As much as we need a womans emotions they need our lack there of. If they wanted to here you cry about how sad they are making you they would yell at a girlfriend or a gay friend, sorry, lol

BeeRad said:
Meh, bunch of BS to me cause all women really arent "crazy" persay, they are just emotionally different. I am in no way shape of form an expert in the category but I do "usually" understand what a woman is looking for and that is more than half the battle. Sometimes yall just like to vent and there is no winning that one but at that point as a guy you just let it fly by and dont take offense. Once the guy starts getting overly emotional about a womans problems is where the downfall is. I always try to follow that line of being concerned but realizing they can handle it themselfs they just need the ear or the vent to yell at. :fly:

OMY... a guy that actually gets it. How did you do that? You should turn that into a seminar or something, take it on the road and educate the people! Perhaps crazy is an 'eye of the beholder' sorta thing tho? Cuz I've been told that is crazy, and that I should go see a doc cuz I was unstable. I mean, can you imagine? ME unstable?!? I mean come on...I haven't even boiled a family pet...or killed anyone yet! :fly:

Pandora said:
OMY... a guy that actually gets it. How did you do that? You should turn that into a seminar or something, take it on the road and educate the people! Perhaps crazy is an 'eye of the beholder' sorta thing tho? Cuz I've been told that is crazy, and that I should go see a doc cuz I was unstable. I mean, can you imagine? ME unstable?!? I mean come on...I haven't even boiled a family pet...or killed anyone yet! :fly:

Now Pandora, we all know that you would never boil a family pet.

Why hasn't anyone changed the title of this thread to Bloggy Blog Blog: I want it in the ass. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.