BLOGGY BLOG BLOG - was i the ass??

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 months is way to early. Has she said I love you yet? How many times has she mentioned that she wants to have kids one day?

Who needs Dr. Phil when you can have us?

b_sinning said:
2 months is way to early. Has she said I love you yet? How many times has she mentioned that she wants to have kids one day?

Who needs Dr. Phil when you can have us?

no, but i think she's came really close a few times.. I dont feel that way right now so i'm dreading it.. although looks like i dont have ot worry about it
We have briefly had kid conversations .. but it was early on and not serious at all.. just .. whats your opinion kinda things..

I hate Dr. Phil...

dunno if anyone said this, but I think when a cell phone is off it doesn't ring, it just goes straight to voicemail

elpmis said:
dunno if anyone said this, but I think when a cell phone is off it doesn't ring, it just goes straight to voicemail

as in got disconnected because she didnt pay her bill.

Another cause for concern.. what kind of 27 year old doesnt pay her damn cell phone bill..

inline4 said:
as in got disconnected because she didnt pay her bill.

Another cause for concern.. what kind of 27 year old doesnt pay her damn cell phone bill..
probably the type of girl that is embarassed about it, so when you say "I tried to call you but your phone was off" you're just reminding her that she forgot or couldn't afford to pay her cell phone bill

elpmis said:
probably the type of girl that is embarassed about it, so when you say "I tried to call you but your phone was off" you're just reminding her that she forgot or couldn't afford to pay her cell phone bill

she's pissed because i didnt know it was off.

I had no idea it was off. I called her, or i thought i called her number anyway, it rang a few times i hung up. I was drunk at a freakin bar..

inline4 said:
she's pissed because i didnt know it was off.

I had no idea it was off. I called her, or i thought i called her number anyway, it rang a few times i hung up. I was drunk at a freakin bar..
unless she told you her phone was shut off and you forgot, or if you work for the billing department of her phone company, she's being irrational

don't break up with her just yet - see if she apologizes for being mental

if she doesn't ABORT ABORT

elpmis said:
unless she told you her phone was shut off and you forgot, or if you work for the billing department of her phone company, she's being irrational

don't break up with her just yet - see if she apologizes for being mental

if she doesn't ABORT ABORT

check and check, this was in the plans anyway.

Regardless, i'll inform her i need my space.. to much time together right off the bat..

i need to go have some fun with the guys.. Sheesh

inline4 said:
check and check, this was in the plans anyway.

Regardless, i'll inform her i need my space.. to much time together right off the bat..

i need to go have some fun with the guys.. Sheesh
ya cause you didn't hang with me in Tampa for this bitch

inline4 said:
2 months as of yesterday.. and she is 27.

2 fucking months.. i shouldn't have to put up with this shit.. WAY to early for it..

Knyte and I knew we were getting married by the time we had been dating for two months, a month later and we were officially engaged. :fly:

I would definitely give it a little time and see what happens. She may have just been having an awful day yesterday and since how you are the person that is supposed to make it better when that happens and you weren't around, it made it worse and she ended up taking it out on you. She should be the one to apologize though.

April23 said:
She must be damaged goods, some other guy betrayed her trust and she's taking it out on you. :fly:

You know my theory about the trust issue:
When your gf/bf/wife/husband is always worried about what YOU are up to, they are most likely the ones "up to" something, or have stepped out in the past.

lemon_fresh said:
When your gf/bf/wife/husband is always worried about what YOU are up to, they are most likely the ones "up to" something, or have stepped out in the past.
thats my theory to.

I'm thinking she isn't being honest about her past.. she definently isn't willing to share it, which is fine.. but shit..

lemon_fresh said:

That can be true as well. Some people just don't like to trust others... maybe they had a finger or two as a kid too.

April23 said:
That can be true as well. Some people just don't like to trust others... maybe they had a finger or two as a kid too.

Stolen material alert. Please be sure to give credit to the originator if this line, ya big one liner stealer you.

lemon_fresh said:
Stolen material alert. Please be sure to give credit to the originator if this line, ya big one liner stealer you.

(that's why I put the "too" on the end there... I know it's been used before. Ass.)

Status
Not open for further replies.