Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Yeah.. bloggy blog blog.

ISSUE = G/F's cell phone got turned off - can't fix until the next day..

Went out with co-workers after work (4pm) to see our director off and away as it was his last day. Got drunk, good and drunk. Niki calls me from some wierd number, says shes coming to pick me up. Aparently is all pissed off because i didnt call her immediatly .. now i text messaged her that i was going out after work at 3pm, as a courtesy..

she shows up around 9.. decides she's pissed at me and has a drink. I'm still there with a few co-workers (the drinkers woowoo) and i'm good and shit faced but .. she starts getting pissed at me..

Says its my fault she didnt get the text message, that i should have called her, i DID call her, but i didnt try to leave a message, i let it ring a few times and then hung up!!!

she claims i should have known her phone was off if i called her and that i was an ass for NOT calling her..

EVEN THOUGH HER DAMN PHONE WAS OFF!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH WOMEN!!! She's mad at me because she wont take my word that i tried to call her. So i left her at teh fucking bar, i didnt feel like putting up with it. BYE NOW.. go home. start watching a movie, eating some bbq to absorb some alcohol before bed. GUESS WHO SHOWS UP ALL PISSED OFF.

Now she's pissed because i didnt call her, make an attempt to locate her and that i left her at hte bar. So a 3 fucking hour fight occurs because i didnt call, i say i did call, she can't confirm this and wont' aparently take my god damn word for it. I go to sleep, she wants to fight. i say if y ou want to fight go the fuck home and fight with yourself.. i'm not dealing with it as theres no reason to be pissy or bitchy.

She FINALLY lets me go to sleep but randomly keeps trying to argue with me about it.. and yell at me about it until i screamed at her to drop it because she's drunk and pissing me off and i'm drunk and we can talk about it when we're sober tomorrow.

Past out i did. And it was fabulous.. aparently she stayed over, slipped out this morning didnt' say a word.

I think i'm gonna be single soon.. WOOHOO

Cliffs:

Inline4 is a fucking douche for posting a blog- CUT IT THE FUCK OUT
or.. just odn't read the damn blog!!
/blog

no i don't care about your damn opinion.. but it was nice to type all angry like and get this out on the puter.
:heart: you basterds

:heart:!!!!!

Now then.. weekend after next i'm going to Tampa.. Fly be prepared..

I'll see you friday evening. Will call to confirm!!

p.s. and through all this drinking and fighting.. i still didnt smoke a cig :D

April23 said:
Sigh. Didn't I call this?
dont' you always.

agleast i'm not being a pansy about it. Jebus.. i'm tired of rolling over and apologizing for shit that i shouldnt be apologizing for.

Aparently this makes me an ass hole.. but fuck .. i'm not in the wrong here..

inline4 said:
dont' you always.

agleast i'm not being a pansy about it. Jebus.. i'm tired of rolling over and apologizing for shit that i shouldnt be apologizing for.

Aparently this makes me an ass hole.. but fuck .. i'm not in the wrong here..

You aren't in the wrong. She just doesn't trust you enough and without that you don't have a relationship.

she is off her rocker from being pissed about the phone call thing. i'd be very pissed if someone left me behind, but that would also be the last time i'd speak to that person, so.

this sounds like it's coming to a close.

I remember how fun it was being single and having the drunken nights. I've had a few of them since being married. Nothing is worse than your wife/gf being pissed, really, really, pissed at you becuase of something you said when you were drunk and you not remembering what you said. You try to fish for it but they just say "You fucking know what you said or you wouldn't have said it."

I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!

Thorn Bird said:
she is off her rocker from being pissed about the phone call thing. i'd be very pissed if someone left me behind, but that would also be the last time i'd speak to that person, so.

this sounds like it's coming to a close.

1. i wasn't going to stand there and get bitched at for no reason

on top of that it was in front of all my co-workers..

un needed and uncalled for.

she does seem to have a trust issue, but i have not given her any reasons at all to not trust me...

let me also say she drove her own car there.. i had my car.. i didnt leave her stranded.. That i wouldnt do.

b_sinning said:
Is the sex good and does she make you laugh? If either of these are no then just end it and move on to the next bad relationship.

yes and yes.. we are pretty compatible, but right now i think she's getting a little clingy, and this stunt last night DEFINENTLY isn't helping.

April23 said:
She must be damaged goods, some other guy betrayed her trust and she's taking it out on you. :fly:

Agreed, but thats not my fault, and if anyone has any reason to not trust a women or to question their motives.. its me, but you dont see ME doing it!! WTF

inline4 said:
1. i wasn't going to stand there and get bitched at for no reason

on top of that it was in front of all my co-workers..

un needed and uncalled for.

she does seem to have a trust issue, but i have not given her any reasons at all to not trust me...

let me also say she drove her own car there.. i had my car.. i didnt leave her stranded.. That i wouldnt do.

THAT'S a bit different.
i'm going with trust issues, issues that she'd have with anyone, it seems. she's being destructive to the relationship, and it's probably for a reason.

so what's up with people getting drunk and arguing? i just get all silly and happy when drunk. i certainly don't want some drama killing my buzz. geez.

Thorn Bird said:
THAT'S a bit different.
i'm going with trust issues, issues that she'd have with anyone, it seems. she's being destructive to the relationship, and it's probably for a reason.

so what's up with people getting drunk and arguing? i just get all silly and happy when drunk. i certainly don't want some drama killing my buzz. geez.
Yeah i'm that way to, thats why it pissed me off so much, i always have a great drunken time and she fucking ruined it.. thats why i left her there.. went home to party with the roomates and have more fun.. then she comes and crashes the fucking party..

This is why i should stop letting them know where i live!!!

b_sinning said:
How long have you been dating and how old is she?

2 months as of yesterday.. and she is 27.

2 fucking months.. i shouldn't have to put up with this shit.. WAY to early for it..

Status
Not open for further replies.