BLOG TIME!!! Whatsup in Inlines life

sorry girls, but this is feching funny :lol:

Heh! Like I said before I am either really old, engrossed in work...or maybe I live a sheltered life? :D

Thanks for the link April23. I appreciate your help in educating me and opening my eyes to the rest of the world.

This is why you have no friends though. You have no people skills. Perhaps you have no feelings or have them buried so deep in that cold little heart of yours you can't possibly understand how a normal human being thinks about things. I don't know what your issue is, but I think you will learn a lot if you stop and put yourself in other people's shoes for a little while. Try and think about how other people might react to a situation. Right now you seem pretty selfish and that will not get you as far as you might think in life.
I'm just going to skip to the part where I stopped skimming. Now I dont even care about the subject at hand but you think you can make assumptions about people you have never even met? :lol:

Am I supposed to start crying now and OMG I AM SO ALONE? You obviously know -everything- so there is no point in even talking to you. This (in the highlighted) is called prejudice.

I'm just going to skip to the part where I stopped skimming. Now I dont even care about the subject at hand but you think you can make assumptions about people you have never even met? :lol:

Am I supposed to start crying now and OMG I AM SO ALONE? You obviously know -everything- so there is no point in even talking to you. This (in the highlighted) is called prejudice.

I don't expect you to cry at all. In fact, I don't expect you to care about my opinion of you at all. You make assumptions about other people all the time. You also go around with an "I know everything" attitude. Why can't I? Guess I hit a nerve. Sorry.

inline is dating kryptonite. Woman go out with him and either starts dying inside by the time dinner arrives or they react like he's red kryptonite and start acting crazy in new and odd ways.

Inline I have to be jealious.

My wife is seperating from me with my son in a few more weeks if she doesn't just change her mind and go ahead with divorce. Last night she was 99.99% divorce. Seems the new medicing my doc put me on has had me stuck in manic for a week. I've been doing a decent job hiding that from her figuring I'm go back the doctor's office Monday and it was really helping me get tons of work done. Then something random put me in overdrive for a few minutes last night and now she thinks I'm psychotic. I'd really like to beat the stat I saw the other day saying bi-polar people have a 90% divorce rate.

Last edited:
I don't expect you to cry at all. In fact, I don't expect you to care about my opinion of you at all. You make assumptions about other people all the time. You also go around with an "I know everything" attitude. Why can't I? Guess I hit a nerve. Sorry.
GG contradiction. If you'd lay off the weed long enough to reread before hitting submit you could avoid these problems.

inline is dating kryptonite. Woman go out with him and either starts dying inside by the time dinner arrives or they react like he's red kryptonite and start acting crazy in new and odd ways.

Inline I have to be jealious.

My wife is seperating from me with my son in a few more weeks if she doesn't just change her mind and go ahead with divorce. Last night she was 99.99% divorce. Seems the new medicing my doc put me on has had me stuck in manic for a week. I've been doing a decent job hiding that from her figuring I'm go back the doctor's office Monday and it was really helping me get tons of work done. Then something random put me in overdrive for a few minutes last night and now she thinks I'm psychotic. I'd really like to beat the stat I saw the other day saying bi-polar people have a 90% divorce rate.

:heart: You can do it.

GG contradiction. If you'd lay off the weed long enough to reread before hitting submit you could avoid these problems.

If I do that I'll get blood in my THC stream and then reality might set in. I can't handle that. Look man, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was out of line. As far as the topic at hand (inline's dating woes) I suppose we are going to have to agree to disagree. I like being nice and you take a more straightforward approach. You and I rub each other the wrong way. That is obvious.

If I do that I'll get blood in my THC stream and then reality might set in. I can't handle that. Look man, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was out of line. As far as the topic at hand (inline's dating woes) I suppose we are going to have to agree to disagree. I like being nice and you take a more straightforward approach. You and I rub each other the wrong way. That is obvious.
No apology is required, just carry on like nothing happened :p :heart:

You have 2 options in life when dealing with someone doing something you don't particularly agree with or like.

You can be honest 2 ways.

You can be brutally honest, upsetting the person and possibly ruin the person's self esteem in the process.

or

You can find a tactful, assertive way to get your point across.

Neither option is exactly wrong or right.

It's that simple. It all just comes down to what type person you are.

I appreciate everyones oppinion, i do. Flaming, i appreciate your ability to tell it like it is, i'm not that balsy and i hate the idea of making someone uncomfortable or upset. To explain how I'M handling this.

1. i see her every now and again at the bar, and i still say hi and i give her a hug, and i go about my day. In my opinion she screwed up, and so did i, but she didn't play it the right way AT ALL. If you think something is happening, express it. There were no signs to us "Dating". I'm sorry i hurt her feelings, or upset her but it was for the most part a misunderstanding and going back to explain myself now would make it worse. It will pass, and if it doesn't.. well i don't live here.

2 & 3 - i liket his coffee shop and i can brush off what they throw out as being playful, or just bullshit and thats what i do. No harm, no foul and everyones happy.

Eileen, i'm very much like you, i can't be as brash as flaming, but without people like him in the world we would never have wars, or crime or evil in general and that would destroy our society. :(

I dont' want our society destroyed!! Do YOU? Can you imagine if everyone was as nice as you and me? can you imagine the forum!??!?! Fly would make the sign at teh top a daisy or something and everyone would turn GAY.

:heart:

Thats ok, it seems accurate. I'm doomed to be alone and miserable for the rest of my life. Now i know why guys buy corvettes..

:heart: WAW

You can't be alone when you have women (and men) throwing themselves on you. You just have all of the attention without all of that relationship baggage. I think you are living pretty much everyone's dream. :fly:

:heart: