BLOG TIME!!! Whatsup in Inlines life

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
Lets recap the fun that Justin has been having over the past week.

1. the jazz dancer is obsessing over me. I don't want to deal with it so I don't.. its not like we dated EVER. So she sobs to Mark when he goes and drinks there. Apparently she stays up at night thinking about me.. WTF
2. Although the Manager at the coffee house has a boyfriend, one of the employees THREW herself at me. I quote, "I know your leaving soon, and I want to make sure you remember me"
3. #2 was initiated by Employee # 3 (Soan, I think that's how its spelled) who, not 10 minutes ago did the EXACT same thing. I'll quote,
Her: Why you fronten??
Me : Excuse me, fronten how?
Her: I just wanna fuck
Me : What about your boy you're living with
Her: He wouldn't give it up last night, whatsup, you gonna keep fronten or what.
Me : *thinking this chick is nuts, as determined in previous conversations with her* We'll see
Her: Yeah, my breaks at 3, whatsup!?!
Me : *laughing and smiling and avoiding*

These confrontations we'll call them have lead me to wonder if Goodyear or Michelin makes rubber strong enough to protect me, however I don't think they've entered the market as of yet. All of these occurrences can be confirmed VIA Mark. Now then, my thought process on each.

1. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I never lead you on, I determined your a horrible lay although you are sweet, but we NEVER FREAKIN DATED!!!!
2. WOH.. uuhhmm.. I've done the single mom thing before, and NO.. besides you just stopped dating some 49 year old.. AAAGGGGHHH GOOD LORD
3. Yeah, you tell me a week ago that you and your boyfriend PHYSICALLY fight and you regularly stick razor blades to his neck while you support him and he has no job, yeah yeah.. lets fuck, cause I definitely want to get involved in that impending train wreck.. WOOHOO

Please.. For gods sake PLEASE tell me what the hell is going on?!?!?

To add on to all this, and yeah I know what the hell am I thinking right.. I hung out with Grace (high school sweetheart) last weekend. We had a great time, I was dropping her off at the her apt so I could go the airport and we kissed a few times. We are hanging out this weekend I think. UUHH.. How did that happen again!??!

Apparently, on Tuesday night I was running around asking women to marry me. It was while we were waiting for the elephants to walk by on 34th street. Yes they were real elephants, yes I was ABSOLUTELY hammered and yes I vaguely remember it.

So... what say yoU!?

Personally, I would find somewhere else to consume caffinated beverages.

Women who just come up and ask for sex, after saying "whatsup" and "frontin" .. would worry me :lol:.

But the coffee is awesome. I play it off as a joke and that seems to work so far.

Sure as long as I can explain in full detail the brown mess that comes from my anus.

1174329819-405876095_9d7ea267ae.t.jpg

Are you warning me of the possibility or suggesting i have them already??

:p

possibility

i say just get all 3 of them to agree to get together with you at the same time at some motel. If none agree, nothing lost. If all agree... an epic tale to tell the grandkids.

Why are you telling us these stories? In hopes that you throw us off the trail that you are indeed gay? Why else would anyone brag about female craziness in bed so often?

:confused:

PS - If you are gay, you have my number :drool:

possibility

i say just get all 3 of them to agree to get together with you at the same time at some motel. If none agree, nothing lost. If all agree... an epic tale to tell the grandkids.

Two are pretty much a gaurantee, but at what price. The third, well.. I'm going to avoid that attachment possibility. Besides that i have a feeling she would just sit there with this "Dear in the headlights look" then i'd have to kick her out for attempting to spoil the moment. I mean, if it happened i can only assume that whatever i contracted would kill me in a matter of days.

The question is, are you man enough to bang three crazy broads simultaneously?

Sorry to say I'm not "man" enough to bang one crazy broad. Sex complicates things.. Crazy broads complicate things..
1+1 = BAD SITUATION FOR INLINE

They all want to have sex with you so you'll impregnate them and have to pay them child support.

They want cars and apartments.. not impregnation.