GAY Bloated bastard back bacon baked beans

Transcribe your thoughts to me. You're here now safe with me. There are people waiting out in the hallway for you. They are very worried about you. They have flowers and they want to bury you under them. You will be the roots of the people's fungus! Fungus that stung us! Right about under the right armpit. Nasty, those kind of injuries. It'll heal then you'll be fed to the maw. Liquid to liquid. Shit to the barefoot. Someone just sneezed

Transcribe your thoughts to me. You're here now safe with me. There are people waiting out in the hallway for you. They are very worried about you. They have flowers and they want to bury you under them. You will be the roots of the people's fungus! Fungus that stung us! Right about under the right armpit. Nasty, those kind of injuries. It'll heal then you'll be fed to the maw. Liquid to liquid. Shit to the barefoot. Someone just sneezed

There is no safety flowers are to be stepped upon fungi towards fungi injured and rotting.

5%
I dressed as a droog for a Halloween gig years ago .
Instead of a baseball bat I used a 20 foot bull-whip and covered my cup/codpiece with fake blood .

After our epic version of third stone from the sun finale , I whipped my bass on the floor repeatedly like a Qatary slave owner .

The gig was at the old munitions factory [ wwi and ii ] on Liberty street in T.O .
The stage was a hundred feet high indoors and it was now [90's] a booze can .
Had 20 pool tables , a massive room .