Blast a load in my ear

why_ask_why said:
don't think so...I had 60k in pocket change not in the bank which I'm guessing was what was left from wins and losses during that time...don't think the bank comes into play unless you manually move funds

damn. then you must've played alot. the thing I regret buying a class 2 car. I could've saved the money and been able to when more of the class 1 events instead of losing in the class 2.

SpangeMonkee said:
damn. then you must've played alot. the thing I regret buying a class 2 car. I could've saved the money and been able to when more of the class 1 events instead of losing in the class 2.

actually I payed like $10 to buy a supercar:lol:
so did pretty much anyone else that has one :)

why_ask_why said:
actually I payed like $10 to buy a supercar:lol:
so did pretty much anyone else that has one :)

oh. how lame.

btw: I started a uselessforums.com car. I figured we could all race it and have a kickass ricer.

u: uselessforums.com
p: mayo

keep the car Class 1 and just put the cash into upgrades and lessons. that is, unless you feel like payin' $10 to bu a supercar. ;)

this sounds cool! from the raced forums
RaceD3 will be coming mid summer.

Sorry for the delay on RaceD3 but we have developed a real-time driving engine for this which has taken a long time. WIll be worth it as you will actually be able to cruise round a city GTA style and see all the other racers driving around with you!

How cool will that be

Fat Burger said:
Yeah, I just passed him up in the rankings, actually.

I found RaceD 2, it sucks ass. Takes a minute or so to load every page, and half the pages are buggy and don't work :rolleyes:

what's your rank? I'm at 1766.1

someone's gotta be pissed about this...my $7 million "mclocklan" beat their $15 million lemans "ferraree"

It's amazing people are still playing this game :fly:
lol.jpg

Fat Burger said:
I already gave up on the game and moved on :p

I'm determined to get the track record for all the tracks...I saved up enough to upgrade to the mclocklan a few days ago and have already made like $4million...just $19 mill more to go for an f1 car and then the records will fall
:cool:

what are you playing? the game you linked above? I was kinda put off by having to download/install something for a web game and didn't even bother...good game?

Drool-Boy said:
THIS IS A TEST POST

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters in your area, in voluntary cooperation with federal, state and local authorities, have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency. For the next sixty seconds, you will hear a tone that will be used to alert you in case of an actual emergency. Remember, this is only a test.

why_ask_why said:
what are you playing? the game you linked above? I was kinda put off by having to download/install something for a web game and didn't even bother...good game?

Nah, I'm done with that too. I'm playing an old strategy game again, Imperial Conflict.

The one I linked to above is really cool, but it only lasted so long until I could beat the best car. I didn't bother winning all the tournaments, but they were getting nice and challenging, so I'm sure the game still had longevity. I'm just not good enough to win them :p