Blacks more likely to celebrate MLK day than whites

BTW, daddy IS the petrol job.

Wait, that came out wrong. What I meant was it's his company and brainchild, really. He's the brains, I'm the legs.

:hi2u:

fly said:
Then he's an idiot. Good job defining an entire class of people based on a few runins. :tard:
I've modeled myself on this guy, and I assure you. He's no idiot.

It is seriously a HUGE problem here. If you get any UK news EXCEPT BBC, just watch it.

Galen said:
I've modeled myself on this guy, and I assure you. He's no idiot.

It is seriously a HUGE problem here. If you get any UK news EXCEPT BBC, just watch it.
Stereotyping is a sign of intelligence!

allhail.gif

I took my mom to a Martin Luther King day dinner at the african american musemum in Detroit. which falls on the same day as her birthday so she got double presents.

we also went to rosa parks grave.

Onnotangu said:
I took my mom to a Martin Luther King day dinner at the african american musemum in Detroit. which falls on the same day as her birthday so she got double presents.

You are now fully subscribed to your blackness.

Onnotangu said:

Good for you.

*applause*

Onnotangu said:
wtf?

umm i've always been. and subscribed to my scottishness and my thainess.
I'm a freaking american.

I'm just fucking with you. I'm white, but I don't think I've ever gone to anglo american history museums or celebrated a white cultural icon or whatever. It's just funny is all.

I did go to a sardine factory in Norway once though.

Sarcasmo said:
I'm just fucking with you. I'm white, but I don't think I've ever gone to anglo american history museums or celebrated a white cultural icon or whatever. It's just funny is all.

I did go to a sardine factory in Norway once though.
Celebration of white culture = KKK meetings.