FYI Black people commit 50% of the murders in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
But most mass murderers are white.

then how do you explain Blacula

blacula.jpg

How about we remove all your testosterones then? No more murder!! Magic.

B/S...how will removing testosterone end murder. At best it will reduce it. As a majorly adverse effect there will be simply too many of us here....we already over-resource. Population thinning is a valid defence for the planet and I suggest we were hard wired to cull our own in order to maintain a balance and to not let us overrun the planet...obviously the math was wrong.

Just as plausible as removing all men would mean no murder.

Equally then: 1+1 =3 & (I love the word ampersand btw) the world is still flat and rectangular....Elvis WAS black! fortyfuckingtwoisay....yeah...ENGAGE!

You know what the common factor is among over 90% of murders?

Its not race. Its gender.
You know women on the whole are less likely to be arrested for any crime, including drug crimes. 73.8 percent of all arrestees were males -(source UCR reports)

Well for extremely large values of 1.

Agree wholeheartedly...I've got a probably less than rudimentary knowledge of maths but I believe that there are no absolutes and given this I argue that no two things will ever weigh/equal/represent a universally accepted position if only because they occupy their own space which is different and therefore as a measurement; different. Yeah ZRH may chide me for extoling a google free, flawed and limited 'idea' that has no empirical data to back it up or reinforce it but who cares...I'd rather watch dayglo bubbles appear from the arses of tripped out Amazonian space primates about to do industrial lines of omnipotent angel dust. :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

Last edited:
Not really surprising

you know why? white people make them do it. white men. it's all our fault.

In fact, more white men should be in jail for causing such a travesty where blacks do this.

yea blame white people for bringing them here.

Maybe, due to expectations of what is possible, not possible and more than likely to happen to young black men in America, they have had to adopt a totally nihilistic attitude to life and what it has to offer and what it is worth. Yes maybe they do kill more but they expect far less and or, far worse conditions experiences...breaks in life? Just maybe, what do I know I'm not even a yank?

I remember reading somewhere that they did a scientific study over 20 years and found that black people commit 100% of the murders that black people commit.

I disagree with OP
Black people are more petty with their crimes ... Like car theft, robberies, pimping, domestic and drugs.
Sure they will gun you down if you steal a pound of weed but I think white people are crazier and more gruesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.