Black Friday

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
The one thing i may have been interested to buy is not on sale. :mad:

Guess I'll just have to wait for my 1080p Westinghouse to go on sale some other time. :(

anyone going to brave the mobs and risk their lives just to save a buck?

My mom and I go every year. This year seems to have some really good sales, too, but I have no money. My insurance company seemed to wait until now to take out my deducible for my break in over 2.5 months ago :(

I love Black Friday. Oh wait you meant the shopping day.

halloween_soulman.jpg

i've always enjoyed black friday, it's a decent way to people watch and burn off some tryptophan-laced calories. most of the time i don't actually go with one specific thing in mind to buy, but more to get ideas for gifts and see if i can catch anything good on sale.

I'm working in the mall 9.30am - 6pm. Anyone who wants to come visit can. :p

We're actually expecting it to be pretty dead this year. The largest black friday I ever saw was '03, it's been downhill every year since then.

Yeah, if I can find a sale on the stuff I want. I need a new pair of shoes, and could use another pair of pants and another pair of shorts (or two) so I don't have to do laundry so often.

I will be at work dealing with the stupid shopping traffic and idiot holiday drivers... and otherwise bored out of my mind.

Maybe I'll bring the dog to work on Friday and just hang out with her all day.

They were saying on the news this morning that for some reason Florida spends like 3% more than the rest of the nation on Black Friday.