Black Friday!

BigDov said:
But what are you going to do about the crap cell phone coverage? Have them put a tower up in your backyard??
I'm looking for a sub-$200 cell repeater. No luck thus far. I might switch carriers if I knew someone had better signal at the house.

theacoustician said:
I'm looking for a sub-$200 cell repeater. No luck thus far. I might switch carriers if I knew someone had better signal at the house.

you on tmobile? my roommate gets almost zero coverage in our house but I get almost full coverage even in the basement with verizon

why_ask_why said:
you on tmobile? my roommate gets almost zero coverage in our house but I get almost full coverage even in the basement with verizon
Sprint. Verizon doesn't seem all that much better in our place either :(

Drool-Boy said:
I dont trust that new-fangled stuff.
I like my internet signal where I can see it. Inside a cable.
That's why you use 2 routers. One for wired, and one for wireless. The NAT router works quite well to secure/segment the traffic.

(Thats how I share out my wireless)

BigDov said:
What's this "getting" stuff??? I AM old!

Besides, I treated myself to a nice mid-morning nap after that, and a new monitor for my troubles yesterday :D
Ohhh bery bery good!!

I treated myself to Ikea and a new jacket this weekend :drool:

theacoustician said:
I frequently lose coverage when someone is using the microwave or the wireless phone. There are also dead spots in the bathrooms and bedroom. This isn't totally surprising as my house seems to be a cell phone dead spot too, although if you go outside, reception is fine.

that quantum flux capacitor inverter of the HVAC transfer thermal coupling is three phase when it should be propotional to the max load of the flooginknob. Once you get that straightened out, your cell reception should be fine.

SpangeMonkee said:
that quantum flux capacitor inverter of the HVAC transfer thermal coupling is three phase when it should be propotional to the max load of the flooginknob. Once you get that straightened out, your cell reception should be fine.

those goddamn flooginknobs always cause problems:mad: